People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its started...
Me.''Thats £5.74 please''
Them.''There you go £20...hold on I think I've got the 24p somewhere'':icon_conf

Last edited:
:098: People that glitch on Gears of War! :098:

Play the game properly, if you can! Kuntz!

Last edited:
blokes who go for a piss in the work toilets instead of the urinal and piss on the seat

for ****'s sake, leave it up or piss in the urinal you ****ing morons, how do you sleep at night?

twatfucks

this guy sitting oppersite me is pissing me off he is looking at his laptop like a mirror touching his hair and stroking his face and making confused noises and then he is like i think ive done something wrong, i feel like telling that mofo, the bathroom is down the corriddoor take your chinese ass over there bitach...

woooosaaaaaaaaaa i feel better now

this guy sitting oppersite me is pissing me off he is looking at his laptop like a mirror touching his hair and stroking his face and making confused noises and then he is like i think ive done something wrong, i feel like telling that mofo, the bathroom is down the corriddoor take your chinese ass over there bitach...

you work/know some oddballs :icon_conf :icon_lol:

it would be of great enjoyment to me if your manager looked at all the comments you make ;)

it would be of great enjoyment to me if your manager looked at all the comments you make ;)

no way, i would be on the dole if they found this haha, i don't like the dutch people and there attiude to life and all sorts, they don't ever smile or laugh they have a complete different sense of humor and they dont know what scastic comments are, they take everything so personal. ****ing freeks. no offensive to anyone here.:icon_wink

I am already searching for multinationals that have offices in Den Haag, Holland. Then e-mailing the managers.

Well you won't get far as i dont work in Den haag, goodluck with your seach ;)

no way, i would be on the dole if they found this haha, i don't like the dutch people and there attiude to life and all sorts, they don't ever smile or laugh they have a complete different sense of humor and they dont know what scastic comments are, they take everything so personal. ****ing freeks. no offensive to anyone here.:icon_wink

This is off to the Dutch Embassy in London. I am sure they will investigate you're work permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610
9Fulham69