People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feckin BT for not being able to connect my phone line immediately.... how rediculous that I have to wait 3 weeks for some engineer to flick a switch.

People who criticise someone they dont even know (on this board!)
Would that be like them people who nosey on other people's MySpace sites even though they're not brave enough to put their own space and pics up to show us what they look like themselves :102: :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Would that be like them people who nosey on other people's MySpace sites even though they're not brave enough to put their own space and pics up to show us what they look like themselves :102: :icon_lol:

I think you are on the right lines there melts...:icon_roll I am not going to try and be someone I am not if peoplem dont like me thats their problem! and yes they should be man enough to show us what they look like if they can bitch about me!

my manager at work the fecking fulgy bitach that looks like she fecking ate the whole of holland and walks like the fecking lemings. She made me move office and now she wants me to move location from netherlands to germany, feck off you selfish cow!! she needs to fecking take her finger out and do some work. really pisssssed off with her, but hey i guess i feel better now since i wrote it on here, mind my laugage, god damn bitch she is...:)

my manager at work the fecking fulgy bitach that looks like she fecking ate the whole of holland and walks like the fecking lemings. She made me move office and now she wants me to move location from netherlands to germany, feck off you selfish cow!! she needs to fecking take her finger out and do some work. really pisssssed off with her, but hey i guess i feel better now since i wrote it on here, mind my laugage, god damn bitch she is...:)
Good to get it out isnt it? :038:

is she romanian ?

yeh i feel much better now might go down to the lake at lunch eat my sandwich and read the nuts magazine,

nah she is swedish and she is moving to austria confused bitccch!!!!

nuts!!! women,dont expect any help on a tuesday!:038:

i was reading nuts magazine last night and it had a article on booze and people who had died from drinking like george best and oliver reed, it seriously scared the shit out of me ! So i hereby state that after this easter weekend ...............no more reading ..........ever !

i was reading nuts magazine last night and it had a article on booze and people who had died from drinking like george best and oliver reed, it seriously scared the shit out of me ! So i hereby state that after this easter weekend ...............no more reading ..........ever !
:038: :038: :038:

try coke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69