People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Self righteous pricks on internet message boards who posts things such as "You're all a bunch of tossers on here, I'm going" or "I don't know why I bother coming on here if you're just gonna have an opinion that's inferior to mine" and then continue to post long after they've been ignored

If you want to go, **** off, no heartbreak shall be shed

you're all a bunch of tossers on here.... I'm off....

Self righteous pricks on internet message boards who posts things such as "You're all a bunch of tossers on here, I'm going" or "I don't know why I bother coming on here if you're just gonna have an opinion that's inferior to mine" and then continue to post long after they've been ignored

Who's ruffled your feathers? (again) :102:

you've never argued with me before then. i'm very opinionated. i've been told it is bad, but is it worse than having no opinion at all?

i won't. my personal hobby is arguing with people for a long time.......then after say 30 minutes to change my point of view and laugh when they take the other side :) such little joy is in work and all

i won't. my personal hobby is arguing with people for a long time.......then after say 30 minutes to change my point of view and laugh when they take the other side :) such little joy is in work and all
:icon_lol:

All this pleasantness is doing me no good, I'm off to bite the bed bugs.

Goodnight everyone, sleep well

Last edited:
aye have a good one, you off to stoke? might see you there!
No not going, my Mrs is out for the day so I've got the kids. Apparently I'm a lazy ****er and I need to let her get out for a bit of "her" time whilst I'm stuck with the kids.

****ing women

No not going, my Mrs is out for the day so I've got the kids. Apparently I'm a lazy ****er and I need to let her get out for a bit of "her" time whilst I'm stuck with the kids.

****ing women

mines working, score! can do what i want. while she says how much she wishes i was home........yeah because i would be if she wasn't working, hahahaha. enjoy looking after the young'ns. i taught kids in germany and that was enough to put me off, maybe it was the language problem but i am not patient

I agree with some of this though if the last sentence was religiously followed there would be one man and his dog on this board. :icon_conf :icon_conf

I am also sure that they are largely not "Self righteous pricks" but merely people that have little or no imagination and therefore cannot understand that other people can and will have different opinions. ;)

I agree with some of this though if the last sentence was religiously followed there would be one man and his dog on this board. :icon_conf :icon_conf

I am also sure that they are largely not "Self righteous pricks" but merely people that have little or no imagination and therefore cannot understand that other people can and will have different opinions. ;)

No, you're just wrong ;)

He posts on Rivals.....:icon_bigg

****ing women

Apparently? No "apparently" about it so I have been told

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Chelsea613
4Liverpool512
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611