People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood the "coloured" thing.

We are blue when cold, red when warm, red and brown when tanned, pale when ill, green when ill, yellow when ill, etc etc

Why aren't we called coloured?, I know my friends don't like being called coloured nor do they understand it.

We are blue when cold, red when warm, red and brown when tanned, pale when ill, green when ill, yellow when ill, etc etc

Why aren't we called coloured?, I know my friends don't like being called coloured nor do they understand it.

An idiosyncratic perspective. ;)

i hate it wen colored people say is it because im black

and to think the doubters thought Georgina best was only here to wind us up.

This has got to be somebody taking the piss right? ....Right?....Not right?

Well, both. Considering how many times he mentioned they were asked whether they wanted any drugs.

Depends on the drugs as well, Cocaine in my experience makes people shouty, leary bastards.

Illegal drugs are good, its the legal ones you have to watch out for! ;)

What about a pissed up ****er lookin for a fight?

Had you been smoking when you heard that by any chance?

no i hadn't been smoking, i only smoke cigs here on the rare occasion i would enter a coffee shop, but i'm not the biggest fan of coffee shops and everyone i work with is international so they don't smoke as well,

i think tonight i am going to amsterdam so i might enter the odd coffee shops whist window shopping ;)

This coloured person agreement will never change, some-people will and some won't, i'm coloured and i know hard it is being accpeted by some people,

its one thing in life that won't ever change, because everyone can't be and live happy.

This coloured person agreement will never change, some-people will and some won't, i'm coloured and i know hard it is being accpeted by some people,

its one thing in life that won't ever change, because everyone can't be and live happy.

You mean 'not' everyone right? I live happy.

I think the point is Spanky that people who use the term 'coloured' to describe other human beings display their ignorance & intolerance for everybody to see.

As for people who use that term and spell it 'colored', well, that's just not right.

I think the point is Spanky that people who use the term 'coloured' to describe other human beings display their ignorance & intolerance for everybody to see.

As for people who use that term and spell it 'colored', well, that's just not right.

Isn't the "coloured" thing a generational issue as much as intolerance? A decade or 2 ago we were being told that "coloured" was the proper way to describe someone who wasn't white (accepting Melts point about it being a silly way) and older people such as my grandparents (who live in a part of the country with few non-whites) don't think they are being intolerent or offensive, they just haven't realised that the language has moved on.

Last edited:
Isn't the "coloured" thing a generational issue as much as intolerance? A decade or 2 ago we were being told that "coloured" was the proper way to describe someone who wasn't white (accepting Melts point about it being a silly way) and older people such as my grandparents (who live in a part of the country with few non-whites) don't think they are being intolerent or offensive, they just haven't realised that the language has moved on.

Thats what my Mum is like,I won't say the term she uses but I don't think she realises she is being offensive

Girls with amazing bodies who you are quite happily staring at as you walk towards them, only to be mentally castrated when you see a face like the back end of a sewer.

These women should either put on some weight so I don't stare in the first place, or only come out at night when I am tucked up in bed and safe from wasting good "oggle" power.

Damn uggos

i think people not liking the term "coloured" is partly because it lumps them into the same stereotype as other non-whites. if you were black, would you want to be thought of in the same bracket as an asian?

I don't think it applies solely to "coloureds" either. White people are exactly the same. "Us english" wouldn't want to be considered the same as Aussies, or any other non-english whites.

nobody likes stereotypes but we'd at least want to be lumped into the correct one.

As the world becomes more modern and more use to different types of people so do people change, but some people who do change do not realise what they are saying but you know that they have change and they not saying it because they are racist they are saying it because they are brought up with them types of word, by this i mean no offense to anyone here

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710