People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate recently went the 'Dam.

Reckons his hostel was next to a knocking shop in a Church, bang in the middle of red light district with loads of drugged up Brits shouting in the streets.

I cnat wait until may 18th!

its a big bad world we live in mate one day us "as people " will see more then just a colour ,disabilaty ,scare ,what ever is not classed as the "norm" ,then people will see what being human is all about ,but untill then youll have to put up with us lot you big puff :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: ;)

did you mean scar or did you actually mean scare or did you mean scare with a scar ?

How much time did you too spend in the coffee shops in the dam?! ;) :033: :109:

Do they still do the offers on Koninginnedag at some of the coffee shops?!

there way a law past in holland about 3-4 years ago now that coffeeshops could only sell weed or beer not both ,many got around this law by moving a bar upstairs where you can by beer but not weed ,so go down stair first then up for a beer and a :030: :030: .

Alot of coffeeshop have been closed down due to the people that ran them as fronts for hard drugs and the ducth underworld

there way a law past in holland about 3-4 years ago now that coffeeshops could only sell weed or beer not both ,many got around this law by moving a bar upstairs where you can by beer but not weed ,so go down stair first then up for a beer and a :030: :030: .

Alot of coffeeshop have been closed down due to the people that ran them as fronts for hard drugs and the ducth underworld

i think it is one of the things you could mix, it is granteed to feck you up, i haven't been amsterdam for a long time and my friends are coming over tomorrow from Leicester so i'll be staying in amsterdam till sunday it should be fun, not much smokeers so might make the odd stop here and there to the coffee shops,

did you know that coffee shops outside of amsterdam can serve you weed but they need your finger-print first it was on the news the other day. strange..hmmm

****ing hell, it's like watching Trainspotting

****ing Junkies

My mate recently went the 'Dam.

Reckons his hostel was next to a knocking shop in a Church, bang in the middle of red light district with loads of drugged up Brits shouting in the streets.

I think anybody that was shouting in the streets was more than likely pissed up, not drugged up.

did you know that coffee shops outside of amsterdam can serve you weed but they need your finger-print first it was on the news the other day. strange..hmmm

Had you been smoking when you heard that by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710