People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who say..''I'll make you smile on the other side of your face''..WTF is that supposed to mean:102:

My brother gets that bus sometimes (like this week when his car fails the MOT) and he's lovely!

I'll pay exceptation to your wonderful brother.

I've been catching the 84 for the last few days as I now work in Blaby.

I am on there , Tuesday and Thursdays, a fat lad with lacoste bag wearing silly pointy shoes his mam bought him.

Labour, in particular, Mrs.Hewitt and Mr. Vann, please dont send any more shite through the post.

People that use the wrong lane in rush hour with every intention of just pushing in on the one they really want further down the road. ****ing wankers, who do they think they are? que up like the rest of us

Last edited:
People that use the wrong lane in rush hour with every intention of just pushing in on the one they really want further down the road. ****ing wankers, who do they think they are? que up like the rest of us

Me, usually

Whats the point when theres usually a woman or a pensioner you can bully yourself in front of? :102: :icon_wink

People who wont commit to something you need to know numbers for. 'oooh well it all depends on blah blah blah' I dont give a **** are you coming or not?? :098:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00