People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better to have orange juice or coke then :102:

It partly a joke, the joke being that a dozen shandies is about 6 pints, so I'd still be too bad to drive. I have 2 shandies tops and then diet coke if I drink anymore

Last edited:
No. I don't drink rosé at all, weak piss. I prefer a good strong red. I had a bottle of Wolfblass presidents selection over the weekend, and have a bottle of Faustino I waiting for this one.
Homo

People that say tails never fails, in that snidey patronizing tone of voice, even when it clearly fecking does 50% of the time. wankers.

People who eat a 2 finger kit kat without first breaking it in 2 as intended. Idiots.

Good call mate. It's even worse when people shove 4 fecking kit kat fingers into their mouth at the same time without breaking the fingers and eating them individually. Fat bastards

Good call mate. It's even worse when people shove 4 fecking kit kat fingers into their mouth at the same time without breaking the fingers and eating them individually. Fat bastards
Limousine%20Black%20Kettle.jpg

****ing hell MHS, you do that with a pie...........open gob pie gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00