People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
GIRLFRIENDS :098: :icon_evil :093: :091: :011: :097: :096: :013: :067: :094:

****S

actually i quite like ****s, its the rest of the girlfriends that piss me off

nothing really shes just doing the guess what im thinking bullshit, they can never tell you exactly, its all a ****ing guessing game. you never listen to me 'beer and football' blah ****ing blah.

well bollox

you haven't done anything mate, she just want something and making you sweat and feel guilty is their way of getting you to get it/do it for her

This weekend...

WIFE :098: :icon_evil :093: :091: :011: :097: :096: :013: :067: :094:

...although she did make me miss a terrible terrible match so perhaps she's not all bad.

Guests who come round my house for sunday dinner, bring a bottle of wine with them, look at my well presented table, see that I've already opened and prepared plenty of wine, put their bottle/s on the side "for later" then take the ****ing things home with them.

Tossers

Last edited:
Guests who come round my house for sunday dinner, bring a bottle of wine with them, look at my well presented table, see that I've already opened and prepared plenty of wine, put their bottle/s on the side "for later" then take the ****ing things home with them.

Tossers

maybe they saw the size of portion first..........

Tossers

Maybe, having tried your cheap crap, they figured you wouldn't appreciate the decent stuff they brought? ;)

Maybe, having tried your cheap crap, they figured you wouldn't appreciate the decent stuff they brought? ;)
I couldn't tell you if ours was cheap or decent, wine is for birds and homos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00