People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
now im fecked i got a meeting tomorrow at 3pm dutch time, with her, all alone, im kind of scared, she is a heffer-lump and she might eat me, i wonder what she wants now...damnnn managers, always giving it the big to the little people.

now im fecked i got a meeting tomorrow at 3pm dutch time, with her, all alone, im kind of scared, she is a heffer-lump and she might eat me, i wonder what she wants now...damnnn managers, always giving it the big to the little people.

she might want your body! Sorry to scare you! I am sure it will be fine!

:icon_lol: sorry to laugh...:icon_lol:

:038: coke zero? then you can enter the competition for Rob/the new managers transfer fund :081:

TBH mate, I thought you were on about cocaine to begin with!

Sod coke zero though, it is as crap as diet coke and they are both an insult to the full fat version of Coca-Cola!!

So in keeping with the thread, people that drink diet coke and coke zero piss me off - it's not going to make you thin you know, go for a run round the block if you want to lose weight you fat bastards!!

Sod coke zero though, it is as crap as diet coke and they are both an insult to the full fat version of Coca-Cola!!

So in keeping with the thread, people that drink diet coke and coke zero piss me off - it's not going to make you thin you know, go for a run round the block if you want to lose weight you fat bastards!!
:038: :081: :icon_lol:

One of the ingredients in full fat coke gives me ulcers all over my mouth and tongue within 20 minutes of drinking it, so I don't. Diet coke is fine though, i can drink it can after can and no ulcers. Coke zero just tastes of shit

One of the ingredients in full fat coke gives me ulcers all over my mouth and tongue within 20 minutes of drinking it, so I don't. Diet coke is fine though, i can drink it can after can and no ulcers. Coke zero just tastes of shit

You piss me off then you panzy!! Diet Coke and Coke Zero are for the 2 B's in the world! ;) :icon_lol:

the ****ing bank, went down there to try and get a £35 charge deleted and the ****s wont do anything unless i take up a student credit card, sat there for 20 mins telling them ive done three years withput one, and as you can see im shit with money thats why im here, and they still want me to have a fecker. told em to feck off useless debt increasing twats.

banks are fecking bollox, they dont give shit about there customer, they care about getting there money,

a few weeks ago this program came on about barclaycard on BBC1, did anyone watch it???

Students who try to welch on their loan REpayments.

:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610