People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off to the Dutch Embassy in London. I am sure they will investigate you're work permit.

by the way, you don't need a work permit to work in the europe if you hold a british passport, goodluck one again my fellow T-Baller :icon_bigg

calm down ladies. i know his manager and will be having a word in due course

So what about in Russia then? Doesn't have to be a work permit, they will make some inconsistences in your tax.

Well its europe so i dont see why not, i have only reseached on working in netherlands, spain, france, italy, germany,

well let me break it down, you don't need work permit to work in europes good football team nations, except germany, you wont need a permit but i just dont like germans FACT

Well its europe so i dont see why not, i have only reseached on working in netherlands, spain, france, italy, germany,

well let me break it down, you don't need work permit to work in europes good football team nations, except germany, you wont need a permit but i just dont like germans FACT

It's simple, work permit is not needed when you're a citizen of the EU wanting to work in a country of the EU. Germany's law probably changed now.

no way, i would be on the dole if they found this haha, i don't like the dutch people and there attiude to life and all sorts, they don't ever smile or laugh they have a complete different sense of humor and they dont know what scastic comments are, they take everything so personal. ****ing freeks. no offensive to anyone here.:icon_wink

....what a different experience I have. My Dutch friends are amongst the most delightful of my many Continental colleagues!

....what a different experience I have. My Dutch friends are amongst the most delightful of my many Continental colleagues!

to be fair i think i've just had a bad experience with a few of these in the company i work for, my dutch friends outside of the work place are really good people, enjoy to drink and have fun make jokes, but the ones i work with they are so evil, there a few of the guys at work who you could have a coffee with and chat about things, the others just look at you and smerk, not even a hello. i also have realised that i am the only Asian in the company, but i really do think that has nothing to do with it i hope.

Always find the dutch ok when they are in here:102: Very easy-going

Same here. Holiday last year, all the pubs owned Brits unfriendly staff and accomdaters. Then went in a bar owned by a Dutchmen, smashing stuff. We asked him for laugh 'wheres all his cannabis'. He said 'No, no. Thats the arty-fartys from Amsterdam, I am from Rotterdam much better.'

Last edited:
Always find the dutch ok when they are in here:102: Very easy-going

outside of work hours the dutch are lovely people that i meet, in the streets and in bars and cafe when i am out they are very very friendly, but the ones i work with are completely different, its kind of strange.

outside of work hours the dutch are lovely people that i meet, in the streets and in bars and cafe when i am out they are very very friendly, but the ones i work with are completely different, its kind of strange.

because they got to know you ;)

no way, i would be on the dole if they found this haha, i don't like the dutch people and there attiude to life and all sorts, they don't ever smile or laugh they have a complete different sense of humor and they dont know what scastic comments are, they take everything so personal. ****ing freeks. no offensive to anyone here.:icon_wink
Strange, all the dutch people I knew when I lived there were really friendly and had a similar sense of humour.

I used to live about 10 mins from Den Haag in Voorburg; had some good nights out in Den Haag!

Strange, all the dutch people I knew when I lived there were really friendly and had a similar sense of humour.

I used to live about 10 mins from Den Haag in Voorburg; had some good nights out in Den Haag!

yeh den haag got some god night life, i'm off there tonight actually, going to a place called silly's and might even go to astra or havana

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  616
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle610
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58