People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who think we will get relegated. We won't, its fine, chill out! :)

Brixinigton Blues linesmen who disallowed our perfectly good equaliser to make it 3-3 in the last minute because of an invisible foul on the centre back. The centre back was his bloody son!!

Bloke on the bus who tries to get his 2 year old to shout 'WANKER' as loud as possible on the bus.

He then turned his phone muic on to Akon- I Wanna **** You and drowned the bus in sound, trying to get his kid to sing-a-long with it.
twat.

What was riding on the game, Joe?

We were within 2 points of each other (mid table), but now we are 5 behind. We have 2 more games and then the final match of the season against Brixington again - there will be a lot of cards shown in that match!!

There should be a rule in ameteur football to have proper linesmen as well as referees. This wanker has been getting away with it for 5 years now, one time he disallowed one of our goals when the player ran onto the ball from behind the centre circle in his own half!

Bloke on the bus who tries to get his 2 year old to shout 'WANKER' as loud as possible on the bus.

He then turned his phone muic on to Akon- I Wanna **** You and drowned the bus in sound, trying to get his kid to sing-a-long with it.
twat.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's awful!

Chris Kamara and his pathetic excuse for commentary.

I was looking forward to watching Derby V Luton but have now switched off as I can't stand that tosser.
Thinks he personally knows every player from every club and it really fecking annoys me when he goes on about what each player is saying to each other.

I wouldn't wish death on anyone but with him I don't think I'd mind.

Last edited:
Chris Kamara and his pathetic excuse for commentary.

I was looking forward to watching Derby V Luton but have now switched off as I can't stand that tosser.
Thinks he personally knows every player from every club and it really fecking annoys me when he goes on about what each player is saying to each other.

I wouldn't wish death on anyone but with him I don't think I'd mind.
mute sky and have radio 5 on

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59