People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on Leicester at least. It is good too that we have a City fan commentating on the Radio. :icon_roll

ffs he is a sheep fan

People who send you an e-mail containing a story or sayings and then at the end tell you will have bad luck for the rest of your life or your legs will fall off if you do not forward it to 2 million people. Dickheads. :mad:

That really winds me up.

And another thing that winds me up is people who put text back at the end of text messages, if I want to text back I will if I dont I wont!!!

Last edited:
Yes!!

I have heard Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday commentaries this season, feck me do they get excited you can tell they actually support the club.

No, he really does get excited when we are about to score. :017: :033:

That is balls, I challenge you to find evidence of this! ;)

I am not gonna waste my time when I am at work, finding evidence. You only need to look at the match threads where everyone pointed out his mistakes.

When I mean excited, I am 'Jonathan Pearce' excited (this kinda of excitement comes across better on the telly. There is a clip of Wednesday goals when they beat us 4-1 at the Walkers with BBC Sheffield commentary, listen to that and tell me that Barber gets excited.

I am not gonna waste my time when I am at work, finding evidence. You only need to look at the match threads where everyone pointed out his mistakes.

When I mean excited, I am 'Jonathan Pearce' excited (this kinda of excitement comes across better on the telly. There is a clip of Wednesday goals when they beat us 4-1 at the Walkers with BBC Sheffield commentary, listen to that and tell me that Barber gets excited.
He's a first class c*nt an' all

Damn, do the pointless task.

I would say that is has sounded like JB has came in his pants on numerous occasions when we have scored. :101:

I would also like it too be known that I think Baabaa is a complete wankstain, an utter sheepshagging **** who knows ****all and should not be commentating on Leicester City.

That is all.

Now then, I must get back to work.
Thank you for your attention.

People who love to think they are 'better' than others - :044:

I am not going to argue with you as you don’t know me but im sure if you had ever met me you would realize that one thing I don’t think is that I am better then other people.

I am not going to argue with you as you don’t know me but im sure if you had ever met me you would realize that one thing I don’t think is that I am better then other people.
Only because you've met me and your theory was blown out of the water :icon_wink

People that really piss me off are the people who like taking the piss out of others and love joking around about other people but when the joke is about them they get all uptight and pissed off, like my friend who loves to take the piss and joke about others but when everyone cracks a joke about him and gets so pissed off and angry, which makes it more funny....hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58