People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that really piss me off are the people who like taking the piss out of others and love joking around about other people but when the joke is about them they get all uptight and pissed off, like my friend who loves to take the piss and joke about others but when everyone cracks a joke about him and gets so pissed off and angry, which makes it more funny....hahahah

What was the joke that everyone cracked about him?
How did his anger manifest?

What was the joke that everyone cracked about him?
How did his anger manifest?

The joke about him was the fact that he had skid marks in his pants after they were washed and he'd thought they had gone and than we all saw it and it was pretty funny, but he couldnt take it, but the funniest thing is he brought the subject up about his skid marked pants hahahha and than everyone was laughing at him and he got so pissed off but still so funny,

P.S the skidmarks were there due to too much heavy drinking and wet farting just for the record in case you ask how they got there, if anyone wants to see than i shall upload the photo from my phone.

Last edited:
The joke about him was the fact that he had skid marks in his pants after they were washed and he'd thought they had gone and than we all saw it and it was pretty funny, but he couldnt take it, but the funniest thing is he brought the subject up about his skid marked pants hahahha and than everyone was laughing at him and he got so pissed off but still so funny,

P.S the skidmarks were there due to too much heavy drinking and wet farting just for the record in case you ask how they got there, if anyone wants to see than i shall upload the photo from my phone.
****ing Hell, sometimes it's best just to shut the **** up and not bother explaining FFS

****ing Hell, sometimes it's best just to shut the **** up and not bother explaining FFS

But sometimes its better to share so we can all laugh together:081:

I am just backing up my point with the story to follow with it

Last edited:
Okay, I'll ask the question, if I'm able to type as I'm nearly smothering with laughter.
Why were you looking at the arse end of his underpants?

No wait, on second thoughts, maybe you've explained too much already.

i think i'm turning into Jeff.....

People who type "are" instead of "our"! it's quite possibly the stupidest mistake to make when typing/writing a sentence. two completely different words with completely different meanings!

go back to school morons!

People who type "are" instead of "our"! it's quite possibly the stupidest mistake to make when typing/writing a sentence.two completely different words with completely different meanings!

:018:

Capital letters.

Last edited:

People who type "are" instead of "our"! it's quite possibly the stupidest mistake to make when typing/writing a sentence. two completely different words with completely different meanings!

:038: :038: :038: and "there" instead of "their" and visa versa

people who type a laugh, if it's funny I will imagine you laughing

Mistakes due due typing quickly are acceptable, in my eyes. Pure lack of intelligence is not.

Are we talking on the TB forum or english class, as long as it is not SMS text i'm fine with that

I also find that autocorrectors on forums piss me off alot aswell , look, it did it twice there, don't point out my inadequacies please

I work in the Admissions office at a University and one of the questions on our application is ethnicity. We offer the following choices:

Caucasian, Black, Hispanic, Asian, American Indian, Other, Multi-Racial...

Now I know there can be some confusion - does a black person from Cuba tick Hispanic or Black, for instance. I get that but what REALLY PISSES ME OFF is the stupid mutherfcukers, 9 times out of 10 they are from India, who tick 'Other' and then in the space provided write Indian or Iranian or English....

GO TO GEOGRAPHY CLASS YOU FCUKING MORONS... If you are form India you are Asian. If you are from Iran you are Asian. If you are English tick 'Caucasian' or 'Black' depending on which you are you dumb fcuks.

ETHNICITY IS NOT THE SAME AS NATIONALITY.....

The funniest though was this one Moron who ticked 'No' to the question are you an American Citizen and then when asked what Country he was a Citizen of put America.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59