People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
men who look at womens chests instead of looking at you when they are talking to you :icon_roll

women who walk around with their breasts hanging out and then complain when men look at them :102:

Does it really matter though as long as we understand the posts.I can see this just putting people off either posting or joining incase they think they will be subject to ridicule because of their grammar:102:

People will be ridiculed here whatever they say, if they're scared of ridicule they should avoid the internet!

I've only added the auto links thing in an attempt to educate people, because schools obviously aren't doing a good job, not to take the piss out of people.

People will be ridiculed here whatever they say, if they're scared of ridicule they should avoid the internet!

I've only added the auto links thing in an attempt to educate people, because schools obviously aren't doing a good job, not to take the piss out of people.

Fair enough...your the boss:102:

Oh aye I've noticed...how amusing I made a mistake in punctuation/grammar must mean I'm really thick:icon_roll
It was Irony H, I wouldn't have responded in any other topic of conversation except this one.

Lighten up you ****ing miser

men who look at womens chests instead of looking at you when they are talking to you :icon_roll

When I used to work behind a bar me and my mate would have competitions to see who could hold the longest conversations whilst serving a woman without ever looking at their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58