People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an evolutionary survival mechanism. You need to continuously guage the closest point of contact with a potential obstacle to avoid collisions.

It is an interesting idea, but where would the damage be in that type of collision? :102: :102:

Overprotective mothers.

I filled in a medical form for this new job and mentioned I used to get migraines. (Last had one two years ago) My Mum has just said ''If they ring up about those migraine say you've cutted something out of you're diet like Cheese or Chocolate. Don't mention anything about computers'. As if I will lose the job on the count I had migraines for about 12 months and since then never had one.

Overprotective mothers.

I filled in a medical form for this new job and mentioned I used to get migraines. (Last had one two years ago) My Mum has just said ''If they ring up about those migraine say you've cutted something out of you're diet like Cheese or Chocolate. Don't mention anything about computers'. As if I will lose the job on the count I had migraines for about 12 months and since then never had one.

Now, moaning about mentioning that I had an eye test 15 months ago.

FFS, Mum. No need to dodge the trust it's not the kind of medical condition to make me lose a job.

Least mummy cares about her little boy ;) :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59