People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
people that are too up them selfs and don't give a shit about anyone else or anything else but them selfs. fecking wankers.

I'm merely pointing out to the idiots who don't realise that this is in fact a Leicester City forum, i don't care who pisses off random people and I don't care about the music tastes of randoms, I'm interested in the views and opinions of my fellow supporters on all topics, but especially those of our football club!!
coming from the man who started the thread ;) :icon_bigg

Not at all just a general annoyance/observation:102:
It annoys me too, but as the saying goes "Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes". But being as I'm never wrong I doubt I'll ever empathise with them stupid people :icon_wink

It annoys me too, but as the saying goes "Never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes". But being as I'm never wrong I doubt I'll ever empathise with them stupid people :icon_wink

What if they are the wrong size? They would hurt and you would have a more sympathetic view of what might otherwise be a fine situation

Which leads me onto people who say "never judge a book by its cover". Why not?! If I went into a shop and purchased a book with a cover indicating that inside was a handy book on DIY tips for beginners, and got it home and it turned out to be a romance by some soppy horny 60 year old has been then I would quite rightly be pissed off. The same can be said about padded bra's if you're out on the pull

people who call people not rights, they (the not rights) probably cant help it!

Last edited:

Sound advice. By the time you announce your judgment you will be a mile away and he will have no shoes in which to chase after you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58