People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: well some fecker tried to beat me with my fm 2006 but i won:)

oh and i let you win those size 30 womens lingerie the other day, did the mrs enjoy them or were they for personal use ;)

what these?:icon_eek: :eek:
boots.jpg

coming from the man who started the thread ;) :icon_bigg

and has by far the most posts in the thread....

User Name Posts
Melton Fox 311
highland fox 235
Boy Genius 214
Hazzman 173
fcukcov 135
LeeH 131
I can't honestly believe how stupid you lot are. I said "I don't care what pisses of random people".

I care what pisses you lot off, because you are my friends, you're not randoms and I share a special part of my life with you. I need to know you are happy.

Wankers

Last edited:
I can't honestly believe how stupid you lot are. I said "I don't care what pisses of random people".
I care what pisses you lot off, because you are my friends, you're not randoms and I share a special part of my life with you. I need to know you are happy.

****ing bummer

Last edited:

Wankers
does that go for all us Melts?:icon_lol:

People who buy Cheap nasty Toilet Roll,theres very few pleasures left in life and to scimp on bog roll is just wrong

its all about technique and the quality of the paper, from back to forwards...:icon_cool :icon_lol: :081:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58