People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that arrange meetings for certain days that involve flying. Especially when the only available flight home is going to be in the air during the ****ing Champions League final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I come home the next day, I miss The Manic Street Preachers gig.!!!!!

If I come home the day after, I miss the quiz night!!!!!

WANKERS!!!!!!!

my company is trying to get me to fly the night of the champions league final as well fecking useless wankers, i have told my friends that i will come to england to watch it and get drunk with them,

my company is trying to get me to fly the night of the champions league final as well fecking useless wankers, i have told my friends that i will come to england to watch it and get drunk with them,
I might be on the same flight as you then, depending on whether I fly from Schipol or Rotterdam

if your flying from schipol than i shall be on that flight, will you be flying on the night of the champions league aswell, i want to try leave early cause i dont want to miss any of the game

if your flying from schipol than i shall be on that flight, will you be flying on the night of the champions league aswell, i want to try leave early cause i dont want to miss any of the game
If I fly from Schipol it will be BMI Baby into EMA wich should land at approx 19.15 (although that may have changed).

However, my meeting is in Klundert and may run on until the afternoon, in which case Rotterdam is the best but I have to fly into Stansted and land at 20.30!!!!

For the importance of the meeting it's best I fly into and out of Rotterdam to be most efficient. So, I'll miss you and the football I'm afraid!!

If I fly from Schipol it will be BMI Baby into EMA wich should land at approx 19.15 (although that may have changed).

However, my meeting is in Klundert and may run on until the afternoon, in which case Rotterdam is the best but I have to fly into Stansted and land at 20.30!!!!

For the importance of the meeting it's best I fly into and out of Rotterdam to be most efficient. So, I'll miss you and the football I'm afraid!!

yeah thats true, but a train from rotterdam to scihpol is not far and isnt expensive, plus much more flights from schipol to the UK

i have to fly to either EMA and get the early plane or i could go straight to coventry but i will be landing there at 10pm than there is no point of evening going,

Anybody get the bus to work today ? :icon_roll

Yah me, again, i always want to work but my the time i finish doing my hair and get my shoes on and eat breakie i'm always too late.,

yeah thats true, but a train from rotterdam to scihpol is not far and isnt expensive, plus much more flights from schipol to the UK

i have to fly to either EMA and get the early plane or i could go straight to coventry but i will be landing there at 10pm than there is no point of evening going,
I can do Rotterdam to Schipol in about 45 mins on the fast train stopping at Leiden Centraal and Den Haag only (I think), but it's the waiting around time etc.

I'll lose at least 3 hours of my meeting time flying from Schipol!!

Last edited:
I can do Rotterdam to Schipol in about 45 mins on the fast train stopping at Leiden Centraal and Den Haag only (I think), but it's the waiting around time etc.

I'll lose at least 3 hours of my meeting time flying from Schipol!!

yeah thats treue melts, i have enough hoilday time to take off so i am thinking of taking off the day with thursday and friday and just going back home to chill for a nice long weekend, not sure yet tho

Got a meeting this afto just off DeMontfort Street

Should take me about ten minutes to walk it :icon_roll

Might lose a few minutes of meeting time if I stop off at Greggs

Last edited:
Got a meeting this afto just off DeMontfort Street

Should take me about ten minutes to walk it :icon_roll

Might lose a few minutes of meeting time if I stop off at Greggs
will there be anything left?:icon_eek:

i think all the food there espically the pasties

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts