People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Is there some yardstick of intelligence people need to meet, before being allowed to post on this forum! How PC is that?

I am not sure what advantage intelligence would be on this forum. ;)

I also find that autocorrectors on forums piss me off alot aswell , look, it did it twice there, don't point out my inadequacies please

I thought after people had seen their posts amended in this way a few times it would make them aware of their errors so they'd get it right next time. It doesn't seem to be working so far, so my efforts to educate people have been a waste of time.

I work in the Admissions office at a University and one of the questions on our application is ethnicity. We offer the following choices:

Caucasian, Black, Hispanic, Asian, American Indian, Other, Multi-Racial...

Now I know there can be some confusion - does a black person from Cuba tick Hispanic or Black, for instance. I get that but what REALLY PISSES ME OFF is the stupid mutherfcukers, 9 times out of 10 they are from India, who tick 'Other' and then in the space provided write Indian or Iranian or English....

GO TO GEOGRAPHY CLASS YOU FCUKING MORONS... If you are form India you are Asian. If you are from Iran you are Asian. If you are English tick 'Caucasian' or 'Black' depending on which you are you dumb fcuks.

ETHNICITY IS NOT THE SAME AS NATIONALITY.....

The funniest though was this one Moron who ticked 'No' to the question are you an American Citizen and then when asked what Country he was a Citizen of put America.

Asian is classified on a form as Japanese, chinese

Indian is classfied as Indians from india, indians like my self from UK and all other forms of indian people such as sihk muslim and others.

I am indian and here we get the option of indian and Asian which are two complete different types of people Ethincity,

if a company was genuinly bothered about equal ops, and wanted to make sure people weren't interviewed or such on ethjnicity, they wouldn't ask the question at all.

Instead they are bothered about ensuring they interview equal numbers from each section, which isn't equal ops, it's "positive" discrimination

Last edited:
if a company was genuinly bothered about equal ops, and wanted to make sure people weren't interviewed or such on ethjnicity, they wouldn't ask the question at all.

Instead they are bothered about ensuring they interview equal numbers from each section, which isn't equal ops, it's "positive" discrimination

This is a on going problem that will never be solved.

Neil Lennon,

Just finished reading his autobiography.
There is hardly anything about his time at Leicester, and there are so many mistakes about it. All he goes on about is Martin :055: and money.

He also says that we finished 10th in his first Premiership season(we finished 9th.)
He talks about our amazing Cup run when we comprehensively out-played Fulham and won 3-0 to progress to the Semi Final.
We won 3-0 on penalties!
Thick as pigshit but there is no suprise there really.

Neil Lennon,

There is hardly anything about his time at Leicester, and there are so many mistakes about it. All he goes on about is Martin :055: and money.

He also says that we finished 10th in his first Premiership season(we finished 9th.)
He talks about our amazing Cup run when we comprehensively out-played Fulham and won 3-0 to progress to the Semi Final.
We won 3-0 on penalties!

So you think he actually wrote it then?

Not for one minute, but you would think he would at least check it for errors.

Didn't he say that he wants to finsh his playing career at Leicester and wants to get into management ideally alongside Gerry Taggert....?

Neil Lennon,

We won 3-0 on penalties!

he aint liked around here either. He had a house on the Wilson estate near the Red Cow and was looked upon as a tosser. Never paid his bills so I was told, such as newsagents etc. Ginger haired wanker, we dont want him, he ****ed off quick enough and left us in the shit

Another thing.

He was desperate to leave so he made his agent ask City for £32,000 a week, we stupidly gave it him and he signed but was still desperate to leave.

Apparently because of this he fell into a deep depression.

Another thing.

He was desperate to leave so he made his agent ask City for £32,000 a week, we stupidly gave it him and he signed but was still desperate to leave.

Apparently because of this he fell into a deep depression.

the blokes a wanker. I would be depressed on £32K a week as well.....:icon_roll

no wonder he could not pay the newsagent and the dry cleaning bloke...

the blokes a wanker. I would be depressed on £32K a week as well.....:icon_roll

no wonder he could not pay the newsagent and the dry cleaning bloke...

Must've been tough for him getting by on that kind of wage.
You'd have thought he could have got himself a paper-round or something for a bit of pin money.

And yet there is another thread on here where people wnat the tosser back...

I thought after people had seen their posts amended in this way a few times it would make them aware of their errors so they'd get it right next time. It doesn't seem to be working so far, so my efforts to educate people have been a waste of time.

Does it really matter though as long as we understand the posts.I can see this just putting people off either posting or joining incase they think they will be subject to ridicule because of their grammar:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58