People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that give inaccurate descriptions on ebay!

****in tossers!

Vic Reeves.

He is not funny and very irratating.

The ****s that think it's acceptable to block up the whole of the car park at Ikea. The ****s that think they're doing something ****ing original by going to Ikea on a bank holiday Monday. The ****s that think they have to be there at opening time. The ****s that moan at me because there is no way I'm letting them out in front of me, if I see a mm of daylight, the ****er's mine. The ****s that moan about my language back at them when they have children in the car, "Well don't ****ing start then you jumped up ****"

The ****s that park in the shop car park that I wish to go in, when they are going to ****ing Ikea instead.

****s, the lot of 'em.

The ****s that think it's acceptable to block up the whole of the car park at Ikea. The ****s that think they're doing something ****ing original by going to Ikea on a bank holiday Monday. The ****s that think they have to be there at opening time. The ****s that moan at me because there is no way I'm letting them out in front of me, if I see a mm of daylight, the ****er's mine. The ****s that moan about my language back at them when they have children in the car, "Well don't ****ing start then you jumped up ****"

The ****s that park in the shop car park that I wish to go in, when they are going to ****ing Ikea instead.

****s, the lot of 'em.
did you purchase anything?:icon_lol:

fecking wankers i hate them as well, some people who work at the same place and they think are better then you so they can talk shit

Last edited:

****s, the lot of 'em.
i bet meltons really easy to get along with when you meet him

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59