People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
kids that drive their cars with the music very loud and the bass on the max, who drive really slowly and they just give to a dirty look as they drive past knowing that if they get out of the car you'll kick there ass,

also when there friends are in the car and espically the person in the back seat of a 3 door car looks at me trying to give me a really bad look but i'm thinking it makes you real tough doing when there isn't a door he can get out to come and do it to my fave, fecking wankers

kids that drive their cars with the music very loud and the bass on the max, who drive really slowly and they just give to a dirty look as they drive past knowing that if they get out of the car you'll kick there ass,

also when there friends are in the car and espically the person in the back seat of a 3 door car looks at me trying to give me a really bad look but i'm thinking it makes you real tough doing when there isn't a door he can get out to come and do it to my fave, fecking wankers

gthe same, but people who do it on river barges

Adults and older kids that ride on the pavement. When you're about 5 years old and learning to balance, fine. Over about 12, it's just wanky. It's way slower, it's more dangerous, it annoys people and it looks like you're a big baby.

That twat who rang yesterday, rang again today, he still didnt have the details I needed to unlock his account and had yet another go at me!

That twat who rang yesterday, rang again today, he still didnt have the details I needed to unlock his account and had yet another go at me!

when i ring tomorrow i'll have my details hehehe :081:

Morning Swwg

when i ring tomorrow i'll have my details hehehe :081:

Morning Swwg
Morning! I admit I got rage about it, but he really peed me off when he said I couldnt be bothered to unlock his account!!!! I'm not allowed to! polices etc!

Morning! I admit I got rage about it, but he really peed me off when he said I couldnt be bothered to unlock his account!!!! I'm not allowed to! polices etc!

You working for the bank or mobile phone company?

we all have customers like that, i reefer to them as shit heads. :icon_razz

same here, only 5h 36 mins to go:icon_eek:

i got 6 hours to go still, and then in the evening off to the irish pub to watch the man u chelsea game

people that piss me off is my japanese manager, he is busy in japan so he wants me to go and help paint a zoo with some of the other people apart of the annual activities day, i dont fecking wanna go

i got 6 hours to go still, and then in the evening off to the irish pub to watch the man u chelsea game

people that piss me off is my japanese manager, he is busy in japan so he wants me to go and help paint a zoo with some of the other people apart of the annual activities day, i dont fecking wanna go
going to watch a football match tonite my mate is manager

Adults and older kids that ride on the pavement. When you're about 5 years old and learning to balance, fine. Over about 12, it's just wanky. It's way slower, it's more dangerous, it annoys people and it looks like you're a big baby.
You normally find that these people will ride on the roads where there is a cycle path provided for them.

You normally find that these people will ride on the roads where there is a cycle path provided for them.

Did you know that regular black tarmac is terrified of green tarmac?
Because green tarmac is a cycle-path.

:icon_redf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59