People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
You normally find that these people will ride on the roads where there is a cycle path provided for them.

Nope. I reckon I'm one of the few people that use the cycle lights at the bottom of Queens Road - others prefer to cycle across the pedestrian crossing. People are always cycling on the pavement up and down London Road (where there are cycle lanes) and Wigston Road (where there's a bus lane, which is even better).

:icon_lol:

So I'm a bully and a hate-monger now?

I'm after learning a lot about myself in the last couple of days.

Close to another infraction. :018: :018: :018:

Close to another infraction. :018: :018: :018:

:icon_conf
What have I done now?

I dunno, you try to encourage people to think for themselves & not just act like sheeple, do I get any thanks for it? do I bollix, just the stern finger treatment the whole time.
Well, that's it! I'm going to sit in the corner chuntering to myself, then you'll all be sorry.

Funny?!? Some of the jokes were incredibly racist, all based on stereotypes as he lives in his little, detected world of money.

Watching the programme (which I think provided a honest and balanced account of him), I orignally thought he wasnt a bad person - had a good family life and realised his character was just a character. Also, thought most of his crowd were pricks. Young lads who are tanked up on 10 pints of lager heckling him during a set.

But then his rant about asylum seeker in the gym was sickening and then when asked about his experience with asylum seekers, he's said none. Then asked where he got the information, he said the 'papers', pointing to the Daily Mail. He then said 'they dress like letter boxs', 'they should dress like us, think like us and live like us'.

you lucky bastard Hazza, I missed it last night. Can you tell me more about the gym and asylum seekers thing, sounds like a good un....

People who buy you presents that a) they'd like themselves and b) are going to benefit from :mad:

The other day my daughter reminded that when I got my xbox (back in '02) I bought the current mrs MK a new iron. You see, romance isn't dead.

People who buy you presents that a) they'd like themselves and b) are going to benefit from :mad:

Or people that buy you wedding presents 2 months feckin early then put on it if you don’t like it we would gladly exchange it for the vouchers you asked for, well FFS if we asked for vouchers why didn’t you just fecking get them instead of buying the crap you have thrown your money away on.

People who "literally" all the time, not to distinguish a fact from a metaphor, but just using it stupidly

"i literally turned the air blue"

no, you ****ing didn't, you dimwit, what you released ozone in the air or something?

"i literally need a handful of people"

no you ****ing don't, what you need a few Tom Thumbs, you retard?

pub, 30 minutes, FACT

:icon_bigg

People who "literally" all the time, not to distinguish a fact from a metaphor, but just using it stupidly

"i literally turned the air blue"

no, you ****ing didn't, you dimwit, what you released ozone in the air or something?

"i literally need a handful of people"

no you ****ing don't, what you need a few Tom Thumbs, you retard?

pub, 30 minutes, FACT

:icon_bigg

That one doesn't piss me off, I find it a quite useful gauge of intelligence.

eBay sellers that don't have a paypal account.

morons. now i have to go all the way to the post office to buy a postal order because i have no idea where my cheque book is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58