People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the cheque debate, I have just opened an account and they gave me one.

Along with the other horseshit like Internet Banking Id and Telephone Banking.

thats a result was she good looking? When I opened an account all I got was a porcelain piggy bank

People still use cheques over here all the time (or as they call them, checks). The most unbelievable part is that you have to ****ing PAY for each cheque book! **** off! You think the banks are bad in Britain.... (which they are)....

In fact, people that piss me off Number One:

****s, sorry, customers in US supermarkets - specifically the ****s right in front of me in the queue - who don't pack their own bags, insist on talking complete shite to the cashier, and then, when the cashier has finally packed all their bags for them say "ooh, I think I've got my checkbook somewhere".

Aaaarrgghh!!! Die! Die! Die! Grrrrr...

While we're at it, let's put that old stereotype to bed.... the idea that British people like to queue, and Americans wouldn't tolerate it, is exactly 100% arse about face. You'd be ****ing lynched in Tesco's behaving like that, lynched, I tell thee!

The **** who sits next to me. He has not worked out what is acceptable behaviour in an open plan office. I would not mind but he is so selfish for someone who should be mature enough to know better. :icon_roll

I will end up calling him a **** to his face sooner or later. :mad: :mad: :098:

The **** who sits next to me. He has not worked out what is acceptable behaviour in an open plan office. I would not mind but he is so selfish for someone who should be mature enough to know better. :icon_roll

ooh steven never knew you had it in you :icon_razz

Whats sort of behaviour steven?

Give him an infraction! :icon_wink

People who have plastic surgery to make themselves look like dolphins, wankers

I'm with Lako on this. As a child I grew up in LA, Hollywood to be specific.

My Father was a private Plastic Surgeon. Some of his clients included names such as Liz Taylor, Priscilla Presley, Barry Manilow to name but a few.

However, he did have one particular client that always used to piss him off. His name was Dave. Dave was a normal bloke but he saw a role advertised in the Hollywood Observer for a part in Flipper The Movie.

My Father tried to convince Dave that he had got the wrong end of the stick and the part wasn't for a dolphin, but for the park keeper.

Dave used to return to the surgery every single day and pester my Father, he used to come home pissed off every single day. Eventually he gave up and performed the operation for Dave, now known as Bluey.

Dave didn't get the job, my Father was right. But he really used to piss him off, so I understand Lako's frustration

I'm with Lako on this. As a child I grew up in LA, Hollywood to be specific.

My Father was a private Plastic Surgeon. Some of his clients included names such as Liz Taylor, Priscilla Presley, Barry Manilow to name but a few.

However, he did have one particular client that always used to piss him off. His name was Dave. Dave was a normal bloke but he saw a role advertised in the Hollywood Observer for a part in Flipper The Movie.

My Father tried to convince Dave that he had got the wrong end of the stick and the part wasn't for a dolphin, but for the park keeper.

Dave used to return to the surgery every single day and pester my Father, he used to come home pissed off every single day. Eventually he gave up and performed the operation for Dave, now known as Bluey.

Dave didn't get the job, my Father was right. But he really used to piss him off, so I understand Lako's frustration

i honestly thought id be the only one, similar to when i stated i occasionaly listen to hootie and the blowfish.

I dont know what it is about people like dave but they jusr really piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  616
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle610
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58