People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spineless, pathetic, lazy, bottleless people who laugh at and criticise others for what they consider to be a poor show at a football tournament for which they themselves recieved an open invite to come and play.

Sure you are not talking about the team there? :icon_lol:

We showed the hearts of lions out there. You weren't there, you can't comment man, it was worse than 'Nam but we fought through and came out with dignity and pride!
I'd also like to add to that about us battling against all the odds and showing extreme courage in the face of such extreme adversity. Many would have crumbled

I love it when a stereotype comes to the fore

Ahhh Melton, I'm only winding you up, I knew your post was there for me. ;)

Maybe you'll do better next year, start training tomorrow and you should get a draw no problem. :icon_bigg

Ahhh Melton, I'm only winding you up, I knew your post was there for me. ;)

Maybe you'll do better next year, start training tomorrow and you should get a draw no problem. :icon_bigg
Sorry to dampen your ego, but it was another post that sparked my reaction. But should ever I be insulting anybody on this forum, alway feel free to claim the insult for yourself. Someday it will be anyway.

We showed the hearts of lions out there. You weren't there, you can't comment man, it was worse than 'Nam but we fought through and came out with dignity and pride!

:icon_lol:

I'm sure Leicester Royal Infirmary were rushed of their feet with such horrific grazes, ones so bad that they had never seen worse and made them vomit!

My thoughts and prayers are with the players that soldiered on throughout the tournament and hope they make it through the night. ;)

Sorry to dampen your ego, but it was another post that sparked my reaction. But should ever I be insulting anybody on this forum, alway feel free to claim the insult for yourself. Someday it will be anyway.

Yes, I'm a shattered man now. Although there is logic behind my reasoning.

Seemed to have hit a nerve with the old tournament banter. Will stop now. ;)

Yes, I'm a shattered man now. Although there is logic behind my reasoning.

Seemed to have hit a nerve with the old tournament banter. Will stop now. ;)
You haven't hit a nerve, it's just not funny enough. Let's have some humour aimed at us and you'll find me laughing with you.

You haven't hit a nerve, it's just not funny enough. Let's have some humour aimed at us and you'll find me laughing with you.

Yes but something is up. Either spill the beans or let it go. ;)

I'm not trying to make you laugh. I'm just adding a bit of light-hearted banter to the conversation. :102:

You'll find that most of the banter was aimed at the team. ;)

I'd like to add people who text you unexpectedly, causing you to offload half a Cornetto into the keyboard :icon_redf

Offloading onto a keyboard. :icon_eek: :icon_conf :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610