People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an idiot :icon_wink

that is a given.

but you are condoning behavior like this, which i have hand drawn to lessen the dramatic image.

300px-Jewphin.jpg

Now do you see

Last edited:
People who have Negroplasty surgery in an attempt to make them better at basketball.
Weak kneed ****s.

People who have a sex change, then when they realise they cannot get pregnant, want to have a sex change back but can't because their balls are in someones knees!

****ing stupid teachers with puppets.

I'm guessing this is a South Park related interlude. As I personally think the show is beyond tripe I shall gracefully bow out

I'm guessing this is a South Park related interlude. As I personally think the show is beyond tripe I shall gracefully bow out
My post about LA wasn't anything to with South Park, I'm as much in the dark as you are!!

Last edited:
Yes, he does lots of dick inplants

:018:

Not cool Melton, in this day and age it is no longer acceptable to stereotype Afro-Caribbean race as having larger than average peni.

I was inquiring about the Negroplasty surgery as I want to be good at basketball! :icon_lol:

You managed to sort out your office problem Steve-O?

Sorry to mention it but I can't get it out of my head since reading your post that scene in The Office where Gareth is having a go at Tim for having something like a ruler slightly on his desk so he blocks Tim off with some files!

Please tell me your scenario is not like this! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
You managed to sort out your office problem Steve-O?

Sorry to mention it but I can't get it out of my head since reading your post that scene in The Office where Gareth is having a go at Tim for having something like a ruler slightly on his desk so he blocks Tim off with some files!

Please tell me your scenario is not like this! :icon_lol:

Change is in the works. ;)

ex-girlfriends who are every ****ing where when you are on a night out and just giving you evil looks all feckin night.

ex-girlfriends who are every ****ing where when you are on a night out and just giving you evil looks all feckin night.

in those situations you have to try your hardest to get her thrown out without her realizing.

Spineless, pathetic, lazy, bottleless people who laugh at and criticise others for what they consider to be a poor show at a football tournament for which they themselves recieved an open invite to come and play.

Spineless, pathetic, lazy, bottleless people who laugh at and criticise others for what they consider to be a poor show at a football tournament for which they themselves recieved an open invite to come and play.

Is it possible to laugh and criticise if one is not "Spineless, pathetic, lazy, bottleless"? :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  616
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle610
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58