People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay sellers that don't have a paypal account.

morons. now i have to go all the way to the post office to buy a postal order because i have no idea where my cheque book is.

Does anybody still have a cheque book?

Does anybody still have a cheque book?
yep.
Send the kids lunch/trip/school anything via cheque.

Mine would be off with the cash and have an afternoon on the crystal meth if i didn't....

I have a cheque book which I use from time to time with Midland Bank on it.:icon_conf

my first account was with midland bank. i only signed up because they gave us a free football for opening an account with them (i was at school). You only needed to put a pound in!!

I still have a cheque book, buggered if I know where it is.

Also very few small businesses deal with anything but in my experience

I still have a cheque book, buggered if I know where it is.

Also very few small businesses deal with anything but in my experience

I'm a very Small Business and I use Cheques to pay Suppliers but I won't take cheques off customers,far too many have bounced on me.We have a Debit/Credit Card Terminal Machine thing,I find most people pay by card.

I'm a very Small Business and I use Cheques to pay Suppliers but I won't take cheques off customers,far too many have bounced on me.We have a Debit/Credit Card Terminal Machine thing,I find most people pay by card.

I use a cheque book for my business, but most of my clients pay me via bacs...

I was more refering to b2b, accepting cheques from customers I accept has risks, but from a business you're generally alright I've found

****ing girlfriends who after you have laid 4 fecking laminate floors, rebuilt and entire bathroom from scratch, painted a hallway, relaid the garden, fitted new lights around the house, glossed an entire hallway whilst off with man-flu and then took hjalf a day holiday to wait in for a carpet guy, moan that I have no enthusiasm for decorating because I don't want to paint the ****ing chimney breast, and then moan I never do anything around the house.

I may kill

****ing girlfriends who after you have laid 4 fecking laminate floors, rebuilt and entire bathroom from scratch, painted a hallway, relaid the garden, fitted new lights around the house, glossed an entire hallway whilst off with man-flu and then took hjalf a day holiday to wait in for a carpet guy, moan that I have no enthusiasm for decorating because I don't want to paint the ****ing chimney breast, and then moan I never do anything around the house.

I may kill

they are all like it mate, tell her to feck off and get your breakfast

my first account was with midland bank. i only signed up because they gave us a free football for opening an account with them (i was at school). You only needed to put a pound in!!

Same here.:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59