People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, lets get this thread back on topic..:018:

People who laugh at their own jokes, especially when the joke is not even funny...
(APOLOGIES IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE ON THIS THREAD, I HAVE NOT READ THE THREAD IN ITS ENTIRITY)

Last edited:
FoxesGirl said:
Anyway, lets get this thread back on topic..:018:

People who laugh at their own jokes, especially when the joke is not even funny...
(APOLOGIES IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE ON THIS THREAD, I HAVE NOT READ THE THREAD IN ITS ENTIRITY)

nice disclaimer :081:

i am guilty of this, i get loads of great jokes off the net (occasionally this forum) but when I repeat them nobody laughs except me.

People who follow their Sat Navs, even when they know a better way themselves. WHY?

People who give themselves applauds for reach small targets.

You wouldnt celebrate a third round cup win the same as a final.

So celebrate when you get 1k, fools.

Last edited:
Apparently, satnavs can lead you off clifftops and everything, but who would be so stupid as to actually drive halfway up a cliff and then realise they shouldn't be anyway?

Hazzman said:

:098:<No insult intended

Last edited:
No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
people that wear footy shirts as fashion accessories, utter f'ing w@nkers. they're usually fat with a girlfriend who wears white stillettos.

I know a Man U fan who wears a Chelsea top, Bolton top, etc. He then questioned my judgement to buy a Poland top.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
people that wear footy shirts as fashion accessories, utter f'ing w@nkers. they're usually fat with a girlfriend who wears white stillettos.
I have a mate who is a manure fan, I know Im sorry, but he 'collects' football tops and wears a leics one more than he wears a manure one.

Hazzman said:

Did you not go to the Spurs game??

I celebrated that win on a par with anything I've celebrated before.

MKFox said:
There, there Chuck, let it all out....it's a cruel and heartless world...

ps. did Lesley and Clint get it together?:icon_wink

Nah MK, Lesely just took off for a job down south without a word and Clint is just one of those names that no British Child should have to suffer! I'll get over both eventually!:030:

People who ask you to look at thier computer only for you to find they havent done any windows updates ever. Thus you spend the first hour and a half doing something they should have been doing for the previous year!!!

Fecking BT and Sky, when you ring to make a simple request for a house move and the ability to continue using their services at your new property, it turns into 45 minutes of fecking torture for each request.

FFS sort out your systems, most stressful part of moving house so far.

People in and Pizza Hut, who always offer you extra stuff when you dont want it. No mate, I just want a fecking pizza. Now go get it me and leave be alone.

Waiters who treat you like bit of shyte. "The beef WILL be rare sir, you know that don't you?" They whip you plates away as soon as your knife and fork ar down, they keep topping you wine glass up even when you have half a glass left, they sneer when you order house red/white. They are fecking waiters, waiting on me the customer who is paying the money that pays their wages.

CNUTs.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Fecking BT and Sky, when you ring to make a simple request for a house move and the ability to continue using their services at your new property, it turns into 45 minutes of fecking torture for each request.

FFS sort out your systems, most stressful part of moving house so far.
have you tried moving your internet yet? Is that the bt thing? if not do it now it takes ages!!

fcukcov said:
have you tried moving your internet yet? Is that the bt thing? if not do it now it takes ages!!

Worse thing is we are moving to a more rural location, only Broadband service available is Satellite, so when I requested internet access through dial up, that is when all the trouble started, absolute clueless kunts !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00