People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeeH said:
'Erics'? Do they leap over the counter or something?
no they eat bananas.......

People who drive people carriers to pick their one kid up at school!

Normally it is a woman driving who clearly cant handle such a big car and takes up the whole road whilst driving 20mph and nearly crashes into you whilst taking a corner.

Get yourself a mini if you cant drive a big car FFS!

Willlow said:

Normally it is a woman driving who clearly cant handle such a big car and takes up the whole road whilst driving 20mph and nearly crashes into you whilst taking a corner.

Duzza did, bless him that 3 series was far to big for him.;)

fcukcov said:
Duzza did, bless him that 3 series was far to big for him.;)

:icon_bigg :icon_bigg I was merely thinking of a small car and didnt necessarily a Mini.

Although i do think that the new minis are hairdressers cars along with Audi TT's, but Duzzer has his own "style" :icon_lol:

Willlow said:
:icon_bigg :icon_bigg I was merely thinking of a small car and didnt necessarily a Mini.

Although i do think that the new minis are hairdressers cars along with Audi TT's, but Duzzer has his own "style" :icon_lol:
TT's are really more for estate agents managers whilst the mini is for estate agents themselves, he will have a micra convertable next, now that is an hairdressers car!:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Willlow said:

:icon_lol: Nasty fecker

Last edited:
PFKAKTF FOX said:
:icon_lol: Nasty fecker
An Audi TT and pink shoes? You dont need to say anything more a-z......

feck me he was only just saying he struggled to buy a season ticket and he is working class and then he's mincing about in £20,000 car :102: :icon_lol:

Willlow said:

Or make the kids walk to school. :102:

LeeH said:
Or make the kids walk to school. :102:

but then you have the little spanners standing in the middle of the road because they dont have the brains to walk all the way accross! ;)

lazzer said:
feck me he was only just saying he struggled to buy a season ticket and he is working class and then he's mincing about in £20,000 car :102: :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00