People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
celebrities who do charity adverts just for publicity ie any celebrity who is involved in anit-fur campaigns-is anyone fooled by thinking they give a damn about the cause they are promoting?

The women who ignore the age limit for boys in the female chhanging rooms at my gym. 10 year old perv's are not the future. And you can't say anything without getting a load of abuse "He's my baby, how do you expect me to leave in the gent's with all those men in there? He's only 37, ffs!!!!"

MKFox said:
We won't be allowed in there again....
Oh dear what shall we do, wonder if we could manage to find another indian restaurant in leics? Mind you might not find one with such an original name, the Raj Mahal, i mean it must have took literally something like 30 seconds to come up with that name.:icon_roll

drummindefender said:
celebrities who do charity adverts just for publicity ie any celebrity who is involved in anit-fur campaigns-is anyone fooled by thinking they give a damn about the cause they are promoting?

or worse, people like alan sugar who show how generous they are in ad (ie. "thats why i am giving my fee for this add to great ormond st hospital") what relevance him giving hte money away has to ISAs i dont know, but ffs if i had his money id give up 30seconds hard earned wage to a hospital

fcukcov said:
Oh dear what shall we do, wonder if we could manage to find another indian restaurant in leics? Mind you might not find one with such an original name, the Raj Mahal, i mean it must have took literally something like 30 seconds to come up with that name.:icon_roll

didnt hear you complaining when you were hoovering your plate :icon_roll :icon_bigg

lazzer said:
didnt hear you complaining when you were hoovering your plate :icon_roll :icon_bigg
It might have been suction at my mouth end but it was deffinitely on blow at the back end.:icon_lol:

is that your thoughts or the opening line to your favourite song :102: :icon_lol:

Last edited:
lazzer said:
OOPS Sorry HF my mistake you cryptic old feckpig ;)

No problem:) The opening song line would be
''I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour but heaven knows I'm a miserable fecker now''

Real Sharapova said:
Oh dear, I don't like the tone of your voice there - cheer up, you may be lucky today and encounter nobody at all.;)

Already had a shop full of 'Erics'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670