People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFKAKTF FOX said:
Worse thing is we are moving to a more rural location, only Broadband service available is Satellite, so when I requested internet access through dial up, that is when all the trouble started, absolute clueless kunts !
I had similar problems, mine were down to wanadoo wanting ten days to cacel my old internet and then upto 28 days to activate the new one.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Worse thing is we are moving to a more rural location, only Broadband service available is Satellite, so when I requested internet access through dial up, that is when all the trouble started, absolute clueless kunts !

Starting to whinge like a farmer before you even get there !;)

lazzer said:
is it in preston ? is it three terraced houses :102: :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: How did you guess, need the extra space for my pigeon coop and the backyard space to exercise the whippets :icon_bigg

people that work in call centres and people who cancel tickets without informing you of this!!! damn you SeeTickets!!!!

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
people that wear footy shirts as fashion accessories, utter f'ing w@nkers. they're usually fat with a girlfriend who wears white stillettos.

I normally try and buy a footie shirt of the nearest team to where i go on holiday. :icon_redf :icon_redf

Although i must point out these are only foreign teams and im not fat and my girl friend doesnt wear white stillettos!

Willlow said:
I normally try and buy a footie shirt of the nearest team to where i go on holiday. :icon_redf :icon_redf

Although i must point out these are only foreign teams and im not fat and my girl friend doesnt wear white stillettos!

When I were a lad that'd have been a Skegness Town shirt........

Fox From The Hudd said:
When I were a lad that'd have been a Skegness Town shirt........

:icon_bigg Is that just a white vest with skegness written on it in black biro?

I have only recently started collecting shirt, so i havent got that many yet! :icon_redf :icon_redf

Charlie Boorman the goggle eyed, rubber lipped fecker...

Last edited:
Willlow said:

gold are they willlow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00