People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
eurgh that is just revolting..sucking toes :078:
Yes, it's truly disgusting. Why would you want to suck a toe when you could suck on a cheesy knob instead :102:

Sucking toes is a gateway to a greater world, it's also a bloody good view from down there :icon_wink

People who make the same posting twice, exactly the same mind, and increase their posting count by two as a result.

Not so much people, more the fact that your postings count goes up even if you only post a fecking smiley. No words, no concise informed argument, no well thought out response, just a fecking emoticon. Wots all that about then

People who make the same posting twice, exactly the same mind, and increase their posting count by two as a result.
What's with the obsession?

People who act as if they are pissed on an internet forum just 5 minutes after posting perfectly fine. ;)
so many actors out there, it was my birthday that night and i dont remeber much, dont even remember coming online so you can be talking about me ;)

Parents that can't control their children and fail to teach them any respect and the children who can't keep their meddling snot covered hands to themselves.Had to write off over £300 worth of Stock this year because they have been broken despite numerous signs up asking Parents to control their brood.But never mind eh its just 'kids being kids'...

Parents that can't control their children and fail to teach them any respect and the children who can't keep their meddling snot covered hands to themselves.Had to write off over £300 worth of Stock this year because they have been broken despite numerous signs up asking Parents to control their brood.But never mind eh its just 'kids being kids'...

Absolutely spot on h. I can't stand the parents of badly behaved kids.

I may be a general, all-round ****up but I am a good dad & I've worked really hard at bringing up my daughter.
She's now actually better behaved than I am.

HF I am with you on this one, some kids need putting down at birth along with their dead head parents who cannot see any wrong with what their offspring are doing. This is because its hard to keep their eyes open from the smoke wafting up from their gobs, or from seeing double due to too much drink and not knowing what day of the week it is.
I believe everybody should be steralised at birth and to be able to breed you must pass certain tests and then put up substansial money bonds before getting a license to have the steralisation reversed. After the birth its back to bupa for the operation again. Certain dregs of society would never be able to breed and after a while they would all be snuffed out leaving us with a bright well educated population and children who respect everyone.
England would then be in a position to invade Europe and rule forever

HF I am with you on this one, some kids need putting down at birth along with their dead head parents who cannot see any wrong with what their offspring are doing. This is because its hard to keep their eyes open from the smoke wafting up from their gobs, or from seeing double due to too much drink and not knowing what day of the week it is.
I believe everybody should be steralised at birth and to be able to breed you must pass certain tests and then put up substansial money bonds before getting a license to have the steralisation reversed. After the birth its back to bupa for the operation again. Certain dregs of society would never be able to breed and after a while they would all be snuffed out leaving us with a bright well educated population and children who respect everyone.

News flash - Adolf lost the war. ;)

The danger there is that "the Europeans" would just need to blow up the hospitals & then there'd be no way of reversing all the sterilisations & the population of the UK would die out

Don't get me started on allowing them in Pubs....

News flash - Adolf lost the war. ;)

Think of the money we would save on benefits, the money gained on being able to tax everyone because they all want to work, and using Belgium as a car park to ease traffic on the M25

The danger there is that "the Europeans" would just need to blow up the hospitals & then there'd be no way of reversing all the sterilisations & the population of the UK would die out

We would do them first....

Don't get me started on allowing them in Pubs....

but the children in pubs then would not cause any trouble, They would sit quietly with a bottle of coke and a packet of cheese and onion. You would not know they were there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69