People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it Lako, you'll never go.

I have been putting things off for the whole of my life because the timing is never quite right. Sometimes you just have to say "Bollox to it, I'm doing it and I'm doing it now"

We only give ourself these targets to avoid reaching the "real" goal. You will never have enough money, so one day, just wake up and go, otherwise you never will

so true

these things are exactly the reason im 90% sure that when i have the money i will be leaving this **** hole of a country behind for good.

We are living in a disgracefull world, and im affraid with the children of today this country in particular is going to get worse and worse.

I actually can't wait to leave this lawless outpose behind.

I'm not England bashing & I'm not sure it's really my place to say this, but, I came home for good about 6/7 years ago & it was the best move I ever made & I would be happy if I never set foot in the UK again.

The way I see it Lako, you'll never go.

I have been putting things off for the whole of my life because the timing is never quite right. Sometimes you just have to say "Bollox to it, I'm doing it and I'm doing it now"

We only give ourself these targets to avoid reaching the "real" goal. You will never have enough money, so one day, just wake up and go, otherwise you never will

Dead on Melts.

That is precisely what I did.
Meself & the former Mrs Macky had been talking about it off & on for a couple of years but I just came to a point where I said ****it come on woman we're going.
Within the space of a fortnight we were home & never looked back.

If you don't just have the balls to do it you will forever put it off & find another reason not to go for it.

Also quite ironic and from yet again the same BBC home page.

They'll possibly never find the killer of that little boy, but we should be rightly proud of our judicial system, they certainly nailed this little **** :icon_roll

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6958826.stm
just goes to show what our police force is really like. Good job it was not a cumberland sausage though, dread to think what would have happened then

It was the seven o clock horses for me.

Scared the shit out of me!

beckham's crossing was ****ing wank

I had the 10 O'clock horses. ****ing typical of this village, I bet they are the same bloody horses that bring the post. Lazy ****ers!!!

these things are exactly the reason im 90% sure that when i have the money i will be leaving this **** hole of a country behind for good.

We are living in a disgracefull world, and im affraid with the children of today this country in particular is going to get worse and worse.

I actually can't wait to leave this lawless outpose behind.

Where are you going?

People who walk around wearing those stupid, ****in spasticated bluetooth headsets and then appear to be talking to themselves as they are walking around Tescos.

I was right to throw that packet of biscuits at him, I thought he was a mentalist, talking to himself at the top of voice.

The only way you'd look stupider would be if you actually painted all of your teeth blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69