People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyclists that decide to pass me out on the inside when I'm turning left, ****tard.
He's only lucky he didn't scratch me paintwork.

Very scary - first time in a while I turned up the volume for the news. :icon_sad:

its just ****ing mental, i was sitting in the woods making tree houses, lighting fires and eating marshmallows at that age. can't remember anyone packing a piece or waving it in my direction. society can be ****ed up at times

these things are exactly the reason im 90% sure that when i have the money i will be leaving this **** hole of a country behind for good.

We are living in a disgracefull world, and im affraid with the children of today this country in particular is going to get worse and worse.

I actually can't wait to leave this lawless outpose behind.

remember "make sure you're in before dark" doesn't really work when kids are getting shot at 7.30 does it

I think I was about 10 years old when I stopped believing that if I stayed out after dark the "9 o'clock horses" would drag me away to damnation.

Was it just my parents that terrified their children with tales of the "9 o'clock horses"?

they just said it may be 'gang related' what a ****ing sad place we live in when an 11 year old is killed in a gang related incident.

I think I was about 10 years old when I stopped believing that if I stayed out after dark the "9 o'clock horses" would drag me away to damnation.

Was it just my parents that terrified their children with tales of the "9 o'clock horses"?

see post 4416 on this thread.

hahaha that has just brought it flooding back, i was bloody terrified by that one. My dad would say it on purpose when we were on our way home and 9pm was approaching :)

these things are exactly the reason im 90% sure that when i have the money i will be leaving this **** hole of a country behind for good.

We are living in a disgracefull world, and im affraid with the children of today this country in particular is going to get worse and worse.

I actually can't wait to leave this lawless outpose behind.
The way I see it Lako, you'll never go.

I have been putting things off for the whole of my life because the timing is never quite right. Sometimes you just have to say "Bollox to it, I'm doing it and I'm doing it now"

We only give ourself these targets to avoid reaching the "real" goal. You will never have enough money, so one day, just wake up and go, otherwise you never will

Last edited:
The way I see it Lako, you'll never go.

I have been putting things off for the whole of my life because the timing is never quite right. Sometimes you just have to say "Bollox to it, I'm doing it and I'm doing it now"

We only give ourself these targets to avoid reaching the "real" goal. You will never have enough money, so one day, just wake up and go, otherwise you never will

100% agree

I can see how hard it is already. friends, family, money etc. Always something to make you stay. Im going travelling for about 9months next year and im hoping that will give me the motivation i need.

My aunty and uncle have just moved to new zealand for good. my cousin is 3 years old and they figured it was perfecr ready for school etc, needless to say that reading the news from back here they are 100% happy with their decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69