People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if you just going out and doing just want you want to do is going to cause pain to others,pain others never asked for.Its fine if you can go off and doing something asnd the only one its going to effect is You but when others are involved the Gung-Ho attitude isn't really on IMO

But what if you just going out and doing just want you want to do is going to cause pain to others,pain others never asked for.Its fine if you can go off and doing something asnd the only one its going to effect is You but when others are involved the Gung-Ho attitude isn't really on IMO
I think we're referring to single men in their early 20's H with no commitments and a strong desire to travel.

I don't think this situation needs too much analysis :102:

I think we're referring to single men in their early 20's H with no commitments and a strong desire to travel.

I don't think this situation needs too much analysis :102:

Well plenty were keen to applaud your stance I just thought I'd point out that its not the case in all situations:102:

Well plenty were keen to applaud your stance I just thought I'd point out that its not the case in all situations:102:
That's because my stance was aimed at Lako's situation, not anybody else's.

That's why it should be done when younger, because as you get older and get more commitments it becomes impossible, or as you quite rightly say, impossible without causing pain to others.

I agree with that too, but the events I personally have put off wouldn't have had an adverse effect on anyone. I'm just aware I'm not a risk taker. Luckily I'm married to someone who is and when he's done things (against my judgement) like moving house,he's always been proved right.

That's because my stance was aimed at Lako's situation, not anybody else's.

That's why it should be done when younger, because as you get older and get more commitments it becomes impossible, or as you quite rightly say, impossible without causing pain to others.

You are analysing it too much:icon_wink You couldn't resist it could you ?:icon_bigg
I just like to put a downer on things...You've made your bed and no matter how uncomfortable that bed is you have to lie in it.
Lovely sunny day in the Highlands today:)

You are analysing it too much:icon_wink You couldn't resist it could you ?:icon_bigg
I just like to put a downer on things...You've made your bed and no matter how uncomfortable that bed is you have to lie in it.
Lovely sunny day in the Highlands today:)
I don't entirely agree with that.

Why spend your life in an uncomfortable bed getting all grumpy and irritable pissing off those around you. Surely it is better to have a comfortable bed :102:

If you're not truly happy yourself, you're lying to everybody around you just to protect them from something they "may" never need protecting from.

Last edited:
I don't entirely agree with that.

Why spend your life in an uncomfortable bed getting all grumpy and irritable pissing off those around you. Surely it is better to have a comfortable bed :102:

If you're not truly happy yourself, you're lying to everybody around you just to protect them from something they "may" never need protecting from.

But what if those around you are happy and depend on you? What if you going off and doing something is going to hurt and turn someones lives inside out and upside down ? If at one time you wanted something and now you have it,is it fair to just turn round and go off to a new life because You want to and You aren't happy with your current one? Its a tough one...very tough:102:

But what if those around you are happy and depend on you? What if you going off and doing something is going to hurt and turn someones lives inside out and upside down ? If at one time you wanted something and now you have it,is it fair to just turn round and go off to a new life because You want to and You aren't happy with your current one? Its a tough one...very tough:102:
If you have a family and people that depend on you, you just simply can't up sticks and travel the world.

But do people only depend on you because you're there? (not specifically "you" H, just metaphorically)

If you have a family and people that depend on you, you just simply can't up sticks and travel the World

But do people only depend on you because you're there? (not specifically "you" H, just metaphorically)

I would say they do depending on age.I know its specificaly me because I have no friends and nobody in their right mind would depend on me:)

you have friends on here H

I don't class people on here has friends and I mean that in the best possible way.I don't really know people on here and they could be completely different in real life.I'm on a roll today..must be the sun:icon_conf

I don't know what that means...Is it an Insult or a Compliment?:icon_wink:icon_bigg

The sensation that you are feeling is the quickening.
You have the manners of a goat. And you smell like a dung-heap! And you have no knowledge whatsoever of your potential! Now get out!

The sensation that you are feeling is the quickening.
You have the manners of a goat. And you smell like a dung-heap! And you have no knowledge whatsoever of your potential! Now get out!

Thats exactly what the Ex-Wife said to me.:icon_conf She did also I was shite at Sex and has ugly as feck as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710