People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who do other things when it was them who rang you.If they aren't going to give you their full attention why don't they ring when they are prepared to?
''Go on I'm listening'' No you ****ing aren't you are too busy doing something to be listening properly

People who ring sex lines just to moan to the girls on the other end about how bad their staff are.......

Ive found the best way to avoid sales calls is to throw away your home phone, they can call all they feckin like then :)

Dont have to be outside school gates to see the 4x4'x mate is always in the mockery and on the news..

ok I have a 4 x 4 and have been known to give my daughters a lift to school (especially in bad weather) as it's on my way to work. So what exactly is your grievance against me and why is it worse doing this in the 4 x 4 rather than in my husband's car?

ok I have a 4 x 4 and have been known to give my daughters a lift to school (especially in bad weather) as it's on my way to work. So what exactly is your grievance against me and why is it worse doing this in the 4 x 4 rather than in my husband's car?

Form follows function?

Because it said so in the Mockery (his words) it's on the news as well apparently, so you must be evil & will bring down civilisation, as he knows it.

People who maon about 4x4s. Come the day of revolution they will all be up against a wall and shot.

Its just because they cannot afford them Siouxsie, take advantage of the vehicle and run the bastards over. In fact I am thinking of adding bull bars to mine

People who maon about 4x4s. Come the day of revolution they will all be up against a wall and shot.

Its just because they cannot afford them Siouxsie, take advantage of the vehicle and run the bastards over. In fact I am thinking of adding bull bars to mine

Plod wont like that :)

no grievance against you at all

no grievance against you at all

but people like me got a "specially" mention from you in a "people who piss you off" thread

If you lived in central London I might (only might) just let you off but since Leicestershire is "the heart of rural England" according to the border signs I drive past every day, I use my vehicle for towing and frequently go off-road with it, I see no problem with owning one nor occassionally using it to take my daughters to school.

Rant mode [off]

Last edited:
but people like me got a "specially" mention from you in a "people who piss you off" thread

If you lived in central London I might (only might) just let you off but since Leicestershire is "the heart of rural England" according to the border signs I drive past every day, I use my vehicle for towing and frequently go off-road with it, I see no problem with owning one nor occassionally using it to take my daughters to school.

Rant mode [off]
Sorry

Ok, people who drive these 4x4s soley to take kids to school etc who do no off roading or towing and live 5 mins from the school gates. In my day we walked as we didnt have a car and it didnt do us any harm. They are gas guzzlers, and they dont need a 4x4 when a normal family car would suffice.

Ok, people who drive these 4x4s soley to take kids to school etc who do no off roading or towing and live 5 mins from the school gates. In my day we walked as we didnt have a car and it didnt do us any harm. They are gas guzzlers, and they dont need a 4x4 when a normal family car would suffice.

i know people who have 4x4s purely for status and they wouldnt dream of driving a normal car ooh no heaven forbid...snobby feckers :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00