People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ****ing wankstains at Radio Leicester who, after returning to my car and putting my radio on after watching the best 45 minutes football I have seen us play for ages and therefore wanting to keep the whole football buzz going, decide to play a ****ing two day old ****ing ten minute interview with Tim ****ing Henman followed by a ****ing interview with some ****er who coaches that other prize **** Andrew ****ing Murray

Wankers, the lot of 'em

Last edited:
And then followed it by doing a Leicester Tiggers bit......whilst waiting for them to get back to the football I managed to hear the match report on both Radio5live and Talksport......

3000 posts. Top work BF. ;) :038: :038:

Honest!
I read more than I post on here!

Contrary to what some might think and say, post count is not top of my thoughts when I'm on a messageboard.

If it was, I'd be on them every spare moment and be on about 70k on all the forums I use!

Last edited:
TB members who wake you up at 3.30am by ringing you to tell you about giving a girl a good seeing to! At least I think that's what was said, but in my tired state and his drunken state it could be wrong! :icon_lol:

Bad losers!

Alternatively, people who's clocks are slow :icon_lol:

TB members who wake you up at 3.30am by ringing you to tell you about giving a girl a good seeing to! At least I think that's what was said, but in my tired state and his drunken state it could be wrong! :icon_lol:

Seriously who?
I'm sure I was fast asleep by that time.
Was it Beaufort Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00