People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing making it worth my while going is the free flowing vino :icon_wink
Yup, much better drinking it socially than the brown paper bag method :icon_lol:

If they start to judge you or make comments again, make sure you sneak & consume a bottle or two in the toilet so you don't appear so greedy :icon_wink

Yup, much better drinking it socially than the brown paper bag method :icon_lol:

If they start to judge you or make comments again, make sure you sneak & consume a bottle or two in the toilet so you don't appear so greedy :icon_wink

I'm mingling with the World Champs tonight, so no worries on that score :icon_wink

It'd take a lot more than that to make me smile!!!! :eek:

Oh dear, a family gathering that is going to be that bad.... dont envy you at all then!!! Mine are normally just about bearable, as long as I stay no more than 2 hours.

Oh dear, a family gathering that is going to be that bad.... dont envy you at all then!!! Mine are normally just about bearable, as long as I stay no more than 2 hours.

That's one of my biggest problems - I'm having to rely on others for transport, so I'm unable to escape when I've had enough :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00