People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreamers

People who spend longer than 5 yrs in higher education and moan that the govt. won't give any more dosh. These people have no decent qualifications to show from higher education.

So a Ph.D is not a decent qualification?
...and the government should never support one because it takes 6 or more years?

What price the high tech industrial sector?

So a Ph.D is not a decent qualification?
...and the government should never support one because it takes 6 or more years?

What price the high tech industrial sector?

It was 2 HNC's to start off with - never which apply to their current job and then started a degree which was abandoned because of the govt.'s refusal to grant a loan to pay for a re-take of a year with in account the person's record.

Thus person is now on a 3rd HNC in a different subject pre-pared

Last edited:
It was 2 HNC's to start off with - never which apply to their current job and then started a degree which was abandoned because of the govt.'s refusal to grant a loan to pay for a re-take of a year with in account the person's record.

Well that's cleared that one up then. :icon_conf :102:

Dreamers

General pisstakers what suggest things which are against logic and mean me getting out of bed 30 minutes earlier on an October Monday morning

People who spend longer than 5 yrs in higher education and moan that the govt. won't give any more dosh. These people have no decent qualifications to show from higher education.

I should of put higher education wasters!

The cnut wants me to go back into Leicester City Centre (traffic hell) to pick them up and then go back towards my house and on towards Coventry! :mad: The train station is half mile from their home!

Didn't do too well in english did you Hazz?

i love it that the only time people bother to put full stops in their posts is after someones corrected them for making a mistake :icon_bigg

i love it that the only time people bother to put full stops in their posts is after someones corrected them for making a mistake :icon_bigg
I never use a full stop at the end of my posts. But when you are laughing at somebody else for ****ing up when they are correcting somebody else you have to get it perfect

A at GCSE

C at A-Level.

I do get lazy at a computer - but that's not an excuse.

I have just found why the featured person was refused a loan for their 5th year at higher education level.

A below 20% attendance level at all things Uni!!

Sounds like the average student to me. :biggrin:

Its mainly her drippy voice and that fecking awful dirge she sings that annoys me,other than that she is young enough to be my daughter which immediately puts me off her in any other way.

Her album IS ****ING TOSS, AN ABSOLUTE ****ING DISGRACE, SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A BULLET IN THE BINTS HEAD FOR FOOLING PEOPLE INTO BUYING IT.

She makes illegal downloading seem 100% the correct thing to do.

All of these cockney talentless wankers piss me off, 'oooooh listen to me, im really different and cool because i sound like a ****ing twat'

Well done you talentless un original tossers.

Now come on Lako, stop sitting on the fence and let us know how you really feel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00