People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Icon providers that don't have an icon looking like a hand wanking. Would be really popular today.

Icon providers that don't have an icon looking like a hand wanking. Would be really popular today.

wanker.gif

This sort of smilie thing do you mean?

(I'm banned from using it on another forum I use as it is deemed unlady like!)

Last edited:
wanker.gif

That is nonsense Siouxsie, I find ladies are perfectly able to do it.
As long as they take their time at it & don't be too vigorous.

wanker.gif

Excellent, muchos gracios :)

And yes it is unladylike. The ladies I know usually use a quite different motion :icon_wink

People who sign up to this forum seemingly only to make posts knocking Megson before he has even started the job.
attachment.php

Families

Especially when the ****ers invite you to their parties and expect you to go. Tossers.

Then to get another phone call from another "more senior" member of your family saying shit like "Our ******* has told me you're not going to her party, you really should make more of an effort and treat people with a bit more respect"

Reply = Get ****ed!!!

Families

Especially when the ****ers invite you to their parties and expect you to go. Tossers.

Then to get another phone call from another "more senior" member of your family saying shit like "Our ******* has told me you're not going to her party, you really should make more of an effort and treat people with a bit more respect"

Reply = Get ****ed!!!

Had the exact same thing happen to me in June.Resulted in me not talking to another one of my brothers,there is now only 1 brother out of 4 brothers and 2 sisters that I do talk to.Do I miss them ? Do I feck :102:

Families

Reply = Get ****ed!!!

Had the exact same thing happen to me in June.Resulted in me not talking to another one of my brothers,there is now only 1 brother out of 4 brothers and 2 sisters that I do talk to.Do I miss them ? Do I feck :102:

Funnily enough, I'm attending one such function this evening :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00