People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheeky shit!

So either the police or the recovery yard are lieing to me. I know where my money is

My neighbour had his car stolen off his drive. (The daft bloke had set the engine running to clear the windscreen on a frosty morning, went back inside the house and someone made off in it!). He heard nothing from the police, despite ringing up, had to fork out to buy a new car as the insurance wouldn't cough up due to him leaving it open with the keys inside.

6 months later he got a bill from a compound for storage. It turned out the police had found the car undamaged the first week, but no one had ever told him and they denied all knowledge when he'd rung.

A certain client of mine who calls at 2am, to do a 3 mile job. Do they not understand it's a Friday night, and that I have to call a driver and drag them out of their pit for a about £7 .... Bastards :098::098::098:

A certain client of mine who calls at 2am, to do a 3 mile job. Do they not understand it's a Friday night, and that I have to call a driver and drag them out of their pit for a about £7 .... Bastards :098::098::098:

If you make Pizzas NF then occasionally someone will want one at an unreasonable time:102:

Old people who drive at 20 miles an hour around country lanes.

After Googling said young lady I have to say that even though I am hardly the sort to be able to pick and choose I concur with the Highland Fox viewpoint.

I also required the services of Goooogle to find out who she was.
Where do all these ****ing talentless ****ups come from?

I would, but she probably wouldn't.

Its mainly her drippy voice and that fecking awful dirge she sings that annoys me,other than that she is young enough to be my daughter which immediately puts me off her in any other way.

To be fair when she is interviewed she doesn’t sound anything like that.

To be fair when she is interviewed she doesn’t sound anything like that.

She should make the most of her 15 minutes of fame,her CD along with that ofLily Allen's will be in the Bargain Bin this time next year,of that I have no doubt

Last edited:
She should make the most of her 15 minutes of fame,her CD along with that ofLily Allen's will be in the Bargain Bin this time next year,of that I have no doubt

Lily Allen needs shooting, ****ing awful in more ways than one.

Dreamers

General pisstakers what suggest things which are against logic and mean me getting out of bed 30 minutes earlier on an October Monday morning

People who spend longer than 5 yrs in higher education and moan that the govt. won't give any more dosh. These people have no decent qualifications to show from higher education.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00