People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The silly **** had to encount in town during my lunchbreak - he used to go my college, I have not spoke to him in a year cos he's a ****. However, he couldn't wait to bump into me, he galloped towards me by that point was cornered nowhere to go.

I had to tell him I had no telephone mobile number and then he suggested that I go out somewhere with him and his mates. I replied 'Oh that's your suggestion? Ok, I'll bear it in mind but I don't like that place'

****ing spanner - I hope I never see him again!

Grrrr!!

She will need to sell it again to pay the Solicitors fees,they charge you £50 before you have even sat your arse down in their chairs:102:

Wish it was £50... £300 before they've even lifted a pen up - £881 in total to buy a house - fecking shocking that is... suppose I will have my own house at the end of it, but it doesnt make the pain any more bearable!!!

That doesnt even include the survey you have to have done for the mortgage... :(

Last edited:
Wish it was £50... £300 before they've even lifted a pen up - £881 in total to buy a house - fecking shocking that is... suppose I will have my own house at the end of it, but it doesnt make the pain any more bearable!!!

That doesnt even include the survey you have to have done for the mortgage... :(

Mine charges £50 for a letter,I told him to recite it to me down the phone and I'll write it myself...Disgraceful what they charge but they have you by the Jaffas:102:

Mine charges £50 for a letter,I told him to recite it to me down the phone and I'll write it myself...Disgraceful what they charge but they have you by the Jaffas:102:

they certainly do... its really frustrating as most of the searches that they need to do I could do from work so could easily knock £250 off the bill, but not a chance of that happening.... I'm not a professional conveyancer see... arseholes

they certainly do... its really frustrating as most of the searches that they need to do I could do from work so could easily knock £250 off the bill, but not a chance of that happening.... I'm not a professional conveyancer see... arseholes

And the surveys aren't worth a fecking penny, when I moved into my house they did the survey about a week or two before I moved in and they didn't spot fecking damp mould in the wardrobe (I was told they don't open doors on the basic searches) and they missed it above the fecking window (it wasn't there when we did the survey, must have grown since). Twats

And the surveys aren't worth a fecking penny, when I moved into my house they did the survey about a week or two before I moved in and they didn't spot fecking damp mould in the wardrobe (I was told they don't open doors on the basic searches) and they missed it above the fecking window (it wasn't there when we did the survey, must have grown since). Twats

to be honest all they look for is structural stuff and major cracks in the walls, a guy I work with is qualified to carry out surveys and he has said the same, that they are not worth the paper they are written on.

what you been nicked for?

They found out he faked the whole, "they just walked and took the keys, honest guv'nor." Found his car at the weekend parked in his mates garage the rest is history.....

They found out he faked the whole, "they just walked and took the keys, honest guv'nor." Found his car at the weekend parked in his mates garage the rest is history.....

Cheeky shit!

Story runs as follows:
  • Person nicks car
  • According to police: Person caught in car, car been in accident, fair bit of cosmetic damage
  • Car impounded for fingerprinting etc
  • Car released on Sunday, nobody told me until I phoned today to chase it up
  • Speak to recovery yard,who have my car in front of them: Car was collected locked in a car park (not in an accident as police stated) with no visible damage to the exterior (as apposed to the quite serious sounding damage stated by the police)

So either the police or the recovery yard are lieing to me. I know where my money is

Cheeky shit!

Story runs as follows:
  • Person nicks car
  • According to police: Person caught in car, car been in accident, fair bit of cosmetic damage
  • Car impounded for fingerprinting etc
  • Car released on Sunday, nobody told me until I phoned today to chase it up
  • Speak to recovery yard,who have my car in front of them: Car was collected locked in a car park (not in an accident as police stated) with no visible damage to the exterior (as apposed to the quite serious sounding damage stated by the police)
So either the police or the recovery yard are lieing to me. I know where my money is

Keystone Cops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00