People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who reply to my email despite the fact it includes the words "please do not reply to me, instead reply directly to X"

People who ask you to arrange coach places etc, and then two days beofre you find out they ain't going the match on a messageboard cos 'they can't afford it' yet the coach place has to be paid for(by muggins here of course)they managed to arrange to do something else on the satdee though before I found out they weren't fecking going.

Cheers.

In fact people in general who do that and make you feel like a twat for sorting everything out........

People who ask you to arrange coach places etc, and then two days beofre you find out they ain't going the match on a messageboard cos 'they can't afford it' yet the coach place has to be paid for(by muggins here of course)they managed to arrange to do something else on the satdee though before I found out they weren't fecking going.

Cheers.

In fact people in general who do that and make you feel like a twat for sorting everything out........

Messers. You shouldn't let people take advantage of your good nature bf.

Motorists that:-
Hog the middle lane of a 3 lane motorway when the inside is clear,
Hog the outside lane of a dualcarriageway when inside is clear, but they are turning 1 mile ahead,(very noticeable at Thurmaston !),
Have their rear fog lights on when visibility is good,
Jump red lights,
Enter yellow hatching at traffic lights when it is fecking obvious they wont be able to move when the lights change,
Don't indicate at roundabouts,
Think that just 'cos they indicate it gives them the right to jump out in front of me,
Bastards the lot of 'em

As for those that have their music(!) so fecking loud ......

Ahh, That's better..............

Motorists that:-
Have their rear fog lights on when visibility is good,

Ditto for front fog lights.

Oh, and those that beep their hooters at gone midnight to 'say goodbye' when leaving someone they have visited. Fecking paramedic bastards.

Oh, and those that beep their hooters at gone midnight to 'say goodbye' when leaving someone they have visited. Fecking paramedic bastards.
:038:
and tosser taxi drivers who beep to arrive their presence

Street Entertainers.Just get out the fecking way clogging the streets up with people watching your pathetic act,they are watching because its free and not because you are any good.

Street Entertainers.Just get out the fecking way clogging the streets up with people watching your pathetic act,they are watching because its free and not because you are any good.

In a similar vein, it was lovely being accosted by these blocking the entire pedestrianised area of Humberstone Gate on Saturday :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363