People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have had it really easy

No, not really. The EU insists on new standards all the time, the dairy farmers are in debt to the supermarkets so the milk needed is in short supply and to cap it all some of the cheeses (especially the wheel shapes) are requisitioned by weird people in Gloucester to roll down hillsides.

Personally I feel it has never been a worse time to be a cheesemaker.

No, not really. The EU insists on new standards all the time, the dairy farmers are in debt to the supermarkets so the milk needed is in short supply and to cap it all some of the cheeses (especially the wheel shapes) are requisitioned by weird people in Gloucester to roll down hillsides.

When the Milk Marketing Board sold out to become Milk Marque in the mid 90's the writing was on the wall then.

its ****ing cheese for gods sake..... if there is no cheese around or its too expensive I will have ham in my sarnies.

It also goes quite nicely with Water Biscuits and Jacobs Cream Crackers too. As for those Hovis ones you always get in the box, yeuchhh.

its 11:45pm and I am in a discussion about ****ing cheese and biccies....:icon_roll:icon_roll

its 11:45pm and I am in a discussion about ****ing cheese and biccies....:icon_roll:icon_roll

Brilliant. I'm having that as a sig now that the novelty of my crossbar challenge has worn off :)

Never really understood what old people have ever done to command an automatic unconditional respect :102:

I'll be teaching my children to be careful of every ****er they meet, including old people.

I saw this old guy fall off his wheel chair a few weeks, most people just stared at him :018:

I saw this old guy fall off his wheel chair a few weeks, most people just stared at him :018:

You read stories like that all the time. Similar thing is those two 'community support officers' who were there when that young lad drowned. No one knows how they would react in any given situation but I like to think that I would at least try to help if I could.

It also goes quite nicely with Water Biscuits and Jacobs Cream Crackers too. As for those Hovis ones you always get in the box, yeuchhh.

The hovis ones are my favourite.

(It's 5 past midnight and I've joined in a conversation about cheese and biscuits)

But the fact that he was old is irrelevant andy.
Being old doesn't command you any more respect than any other human being.

What did you do by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670