People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who are lucky enough to have a family who like each other enough to have get togethers, who waste such a nice opportunity.

This day in age anyone with a family who are fond of each other and actually make an effort should make the most of it.

Family get togethers are fine if i can persuade the current mk to drive back...
Often talking to yourself are you?

- "You drive you big soft southern ponce"

- "**** off you overweight Nancy, you drive"

- "**** you, you're the current MK, you drive Gaylord"

- "Piss off sailor shagger, I'm drinking, you're the current MK not me"

- "Are you bollox you ****ing bum bandit, I'm getting hammered"

I bet your family think you're a not right.

I dont hate my family, I quite like them...its just one sister in law's relatives that make it a really long party if its anything to do with them... they dont talk, they BELLOW everything - ear ache guaranteed

That twat who rings the bell at Portsmouth FC

Loved it when the leicestershire police set him up here and he got arrested, missing his first game in arrounf 14 years :).

Also someone got the wankers bell and was ringing it in the leicester end, really wound the pompey up.

People who ignore nice friendly messages. They're all cocksuckers, and I didn't even like them in the first frigging place. Arsewipes.

:icon_conf Are we to take it all is not Tickerty Boo Lee ?

People who stand waiting for others to sort out problems.

Just been through Iceland in Wiggo and there were five people stood looking at the automatic door that wouldn't open. "It's automatic, it should open" one of the brainiacs said.

"Kick it, it might be stuck" said another.

I told one of the workers there who came over, put the key in and opened it. It worked fine after that.

There are some in the world that would sooner spend ten minutes doing **** all about a problem than trying to solve it in one minute. Morons.

People who try shop doors at 10am when it clearly says open at 10.15 on the door

People who open their shop at random times!

I have opened at 10.15 for 3 years,It clearly states it in great big capitals on the door yet !0am they are trying the door,even sadder are the ones who stand out and wait....in the rain:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669