People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have opened at 10.15 for 3 years,It clearly states it in great big capitals on the door yet !0am they are trying the door,even sadder are the ones who stand out and wait....in the rain:102:

A shop I used to ran opened at 10am every day, clearly stated on the door and it was even feckin illuminated on the shop front for all to see. Until 10 am we used to turn the automatic doors off, however you could pull them open if you tried. Number of times some not right would be wandering around the shop in the feckin dark looking at washing machines was untrue. completely oblivious to the fact no lights were on, no music, no staff etc. Total twats.

A shop I used to ran opened at 10am every day, clearly stated on the door and it was even feckin illuminated on the shop front for all to see. Until 10 am we used to turn the automatic doors off, however you could pull them open if you tried. Number of times some not right would be wandering around the shop in the feckin dark looking at washing machines was untrue. completely oblivious to the fact no lights were on, no music, no staff etc. Total twats.

did they wear a stripey top, a flat cap and a mask?

did they wear a stripey top, a flat cap and a mask?

Nope, could understand it if they were on the nick but they were just oblivious to the world around them I mean FFS, the auto doors dont open, you have to prise them apart but it doesnt cross their mind we are shut :confused:

A shop I used to ran opened at 10am every day, clearly stated on the door and it was even feckin illuminated on the shop front for all to see]. Until 10 am we used to turn the automatic doors off, however you could pull them open if you tried. Number of times some not right would be wandering around the shop in the feckin dark looking at washing machines was untrue.

I never knew you worked in Blackpool before Duzza..

Last edited:
BT (again)

You are truly a bunch of useless motherfucking ****s :098:

BT (again)

You are truly a bunch of useless motherfucking ****s :098:

And liars.

My mate set up an account with them for his internet a few years ago. His surname is Thompson but they got it wrong and spelled it Thopsom. This was over four years ago and he gets loads of junk mail through addressed to Mr Thopsom. When he rang BT about it they told him they had not passed any of his details on to any third party as they are very stringent on how they handle peoples details.

And liars.

My mate set up an account with them for his internet a few years ago. His surname is Thompson but they got it wrong and spelled it Thopsom. This was over four years ago and he gets loads of junk mail through addressed to Mr Thopsom. When he rang BT about it they told him they had not passed any of his details on to any third party as they are very stringent on how they handle peoples details.

I'd be amazed if they have passed his details on to anybody.

It is far more likely that somebody working in one of their call centres for minimum wage has been skimming contact details & selling them on.

-People who play drum and bass on their phones
-People who disrespect old people
-Football hooligans
-Glory Hunters.

The fat, ugly motherfecker in Frankie & benny's this afternoon who was with a stunningly fit brunette.....it's just wrong

-People who disrespect old people
Never really understood what old people have ever done to command an automatic unconditional respect :102:

I'll be teaching my children to be careful of every ****er they meet, including old people.

Never really understood what old people have ever done to command an automatic unconditional respect :102:

I'll be teaching my children to be careful of every ****er they meet, including old people.

Too true, trust no ****er.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670