People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure about that?

According to rumour he's sucked many a cock to get on the telly & he's as camp as a girl guides blouse.

he does appear quite feminate not that its a bad thing...david walliams is another im not sure which side of the fence he is on

According to rumour he's sucked many a cock to get on the telly
Doesn't make you a bender though, it means you are ambitious.

It's when you do it for free or for pleasure that you're a bender.

St Johns Ambulance people who think it is big and clever to face up to a middle aged woman and stare her out when asked to move out of the line of sight.

Fat bastard tosser - if that copper wasn't there I would have decked you you ****ing wankstain ****.

that bad mate is she ok :102:

Yeah fine thanks Newts, to be honest I had to hold her back for her own protection - she might have got ejected! Never seen her so wound up. Placid bitch most of the time too :icon_bigg

The kid what's tagged onto me at uni that I am from Leicester. He clearly wants a lift back......he's from Loughborough and support Forest. He'll have to pay me...

And then youI'll consider giving him a free lift home?

Ex-girlfriends and their families. I don't remember signing a contract saying I couldn't see anyone else for 6 months after a break up.

Ex-girlfriends and their families. I don't remember signing a contract saying I couldn't see anyone else for 6 months after a break up.

Judging from what ive read, you really know how to pick em mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69