People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is common practise among hgv drivers to warn others due to their stopping times being different

it is usually hgv driver that do it. it is also used to warn against road works, so there is reason to it

Ignore him FFG,he's just a grumpy old get.

You mean noone has ever offered to "touch base" with you? You are one lucky guy!

Someone used another phrase today, it horrified me so much I have erased it from my memory.

Touching base.........it all sounds a bit
zflagui9.gif

No. No I am not.

I would like to add people who use "management speak" to the list. I have no intention of touching bases with you, and if you touch my base, I will do you some serious damage. Seriously.

Ever tried thinking outside of the box?

Ever tried thinking outside of the box?

Well that's all hunky dory, but at the end of the day you have to think outside the box 24/7 and bounce ideas of your colleagues, before touching base with your boss, in order to give 110% for your company.

Well that's all hunky dory, but at the end of the day you have to think outside the box 24/7 and bounce ideas of your colleagues, before touching base with your boss, in order to give 110% for your company.

Very tame Hector, I can see that your core business doesn't involve much in the way of envisioneering. Going forward we need a synergystic mission statement that will clearly define our preactive and innovative front end technologies.

Don't ever forget, it's not enough to just 'do' we have to 'be', after all, we're all human beings not human doings.

Very tame Hector, I can see that your core business doesn't involve much in the way of envisioneering. Going forward we need a synergystic mission statement that will clearly define our preactive and innovative front end technologies.

Don't ever forget, it's not enough to just 'do' we have to 'be', after all, we're all human beings not human doings.

Very true Macky, but I'm just an "Ivory Towers" man, so what do you expect....we have a completely different mantra of equally undecipherable jargon. :icon_wink

Scumbags:mad:

Centenarians robbed by tricksters

Two centenarian sisters have been robbed at their home by a gang posing as water company officials.
Alice and Annie Horsman, who are 100 and 106, were targeted by two men and a woman at their home in Rochdale, Lancashire.
The thieves said they needed to test the water, pushed their way in and stole a large amount of cash from the living room.
The trio fled and 100-year-old Alice chased them but fell and hurt her head.
o.gif
start_quote_rb.gif
They've had a bad shock but they're all right
end_quote_rb.gif

Margaret Wild, niece

She suffered minor injuries in the incident on Thursday at 1240 GMT, a spokesman for Greater Manchester Police said.
The sisters' niece, Margaret Wild, said: "They've had a bad shock but they're all right.
"They want to make others aware so people can be on their guard."
Pc Mark Challender said: "Words cannot describe how heinous and despicable this crime was.
"To steal cash from such an elderly and vulnerable woman is an unforgivable, disgusting offence."
The three offenders are described as Asian. Both men are in their 30s. The first man is about 5ft 8in (1.73m) tall, of medium build and was wearing navy blue clothes. The second man spoke with an Urdu accent and the woman had a large build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69