People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Wimin' who put their lippy on whilst driving or look their mirror and flick their fringe then have to stand on the fecking brakes to avoid hitting the car that's stopped in front.:018:

Old ****ers, in supermarket carparks on pension day 'manouvering' :018::018::018::018:

My bumper looks better without a big ****ing crack in you senial old twat!

Last edited:
You can really go off people you know...

Don't tell me, you are an old git who pushes their bike around supermarkets, whilst talking to other old codgers & not looking where you are going, totally oblivious to the rest of the world:icon_wink

Customers who find it hilarious when they come and ask me for a TomTom before realising that my name is Tom, and end up saying "Tom Tom Tom" before having fits of laughter. The first time I heard it wasn't funny, neither was the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th..... Wankers.

Customers who find it hilarious when they come and ask me for a TomTom before realising that my name is Tom, and end up saying "Tom Tom Tom" before having fits of laughter. The first time I heard it wasn't funny, neither was the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th..... Wankers.
I feel like that when people ask me if my husband is called "Mike". Or if they're really clever, "Isaac".

.......and why do the feckers go shopping at lunchtime, when I only get an hour and they have all fecking day!:018:

It's their form of rebellion, and something to be admired - something I would certainly do myself (if there was any remote possibility of me gertting past 65 years of age)

I would consider it my sworn duty to annoy everyone who is not retired, just because I could (I'm already well on the way to doing it now)

It's their form of rebellion, and something to be admired - something I would certainly do myself (if there was any remote possibility of me gertting past 65 years of age)

I would consider it my sworn duty to annoy everyone who is not retired, just because I could (I'm already well on the way to doing it now)

I may well do that too, but right now its a form of social terrorism! The police ought to leave inncocent drivers and drunks alone and concentrate on keeping the old feckers in check. There are just so many of them nowadays. Too much medicine and not enough wars.

But I suppose If I get to the pension age, I will shop as early as possible, avoiding the the working populus and maintaining satisfactory aisle/checkout flow before returning to my bungalow for some tea and cake and to continue a viscious neighborhood watch campaign against young people. :icon_wink:110::icon_wink

Budget airlines that push and sell priority boarding when they know full well that it never happens at the foreign airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69