People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cnut of a 15 year old chav who burped towards my direction in Greggs this lunchtime. Chaventry lives up to it's stereotype
I had to run past a group of 11-13 yr old chavs whilst out training yesterday, who were drinking and smoking, and hurling abuse at everyone that came into earshot. Apparently I'm a dirty, fat lezza, but it's alright because some young chappy called Adam fancies me. :icon_roll

I'm lost, who's Gregg? Is he the Coventry fan that you didn't want to slop your pie on?

I can help you there. He was Roderick's assistant.

And I'll bet there's more than one on here that knows what I am on about.

Tosspots who pull up on double yellow lines to use an ATM, holding up everybodey behind them, even the unlucky sod who got his drivers side scraped by a very dodgy builders lorry last night. :icon_lol:

Tosspots who pull up on double yellow lines to use an ATM, holding up everybodey behind them, even the unlucky sod who got his drivers side scraped by a very dodgy builders lorry last night. :icon_lol:

HSBC on Hinckley rd leics by any chance? They always do it there and they also park in the bus stop. I even went to that cash point the other week when there were 3 cars, 2 on double yellows, 1 in the bus stop and 2 coppers were just wandering by and never said a word to any of them, if the coppers had been 2 minutes earlier they would have seen drug deal happening in one of the cars as well.

HSBC on Hinckley rd leics by any chance? They always do it there and they also park in the bus stop. I even went to that cash point the other week when there were 3 cars, 2 on double yellows, 1 in the bus stop and 2 coppers were just wandering by and never said a word to any of them, if the coppers had been 2 minutes earlier they would have seen drug deal happening in one of the cars as well.

There is an empty car park around the back as well. :icon_wink

Is there? I just park up the one way street opposite.

Whenever I see that name I always think of that bit in Life of Brian.

Woderwick
Wupert
Wodney......... :081:

I hope (for your sake) that neither of the people that I was talking about find out that you said that.

No whose being silly, a one way cul-de-sac? All the cars would get stuck at the end!

It depends which way the traffic is allowed to travel. Think about it.

It depends which way the traffic is allowed to travel. Think about it.

Not really if they could only travel out then no cars would ever get in. If you are thinking about the cars being able to travel around the cul-de-sac and back out then it isnt one way.

Last edited:
Not really if they could only travel out then no cars would ever get in.

Exactly. And if that was the case, they wouldn't get stuck at the end.

Not really if they could only travel out then no cars would ever get in. If you are thinking about the cars being able to travel around the cul-de-sac and back out then it isnt one way.

It is because they are still going the same way,they don't actually turnaround

Last edited:
Exactly. And if that was the case, they wouldn't get stuck at the end.

So therefore it would become pedestrianised, the Norwich fans should be happy about that.

It is because they are still going the same way,they don't actually turnaround

To be a cul-de-sac though it would be a dead end with only one entrance and therefore they would be coming out of the same entrance as they entered and therefore it wouldn’t be 1 way…….are we really debating this?

To be a cul-de-sac though it would be a dead end with only one entrance and therefore they would be coming out of the same entrance as they entered and therefore it wouldn’t be 1 way…….are we really debating this?

It beats prattling on about negatives and positives and Bms tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610