People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really if they could only travel out then no cars would ever get in. If you are thinking about the cars being able to travel around the cul-de-sac and back out then it isnt one way.

But if the houses in the cul-de-sac backed onto other roads behind them and there was vehicular access to their rear gardens and a driveway through to the front of the property?

C'mon. It;s not rocket science is it :icon_wink

But if the houses in the cul-de-sac backed onto other roads behind them and there was vehicular access to their rear gardens and a driveway through to the front of the property?

C'mon. It;s not rocket science is it :icon_wink

Unlikely that the house would have rear and front access and even if they did it would be very unlikely that they would link up. Im just not seeing it spion.:icon_bigg:icon_wink

Unlikely that the house would have rear and front access

Quite a few houses up on the Grange at Oadby back onto other roads. It would only take a sledgehammer to knock an access point through into their back gardens :icon_bigg

Quite a few houses up on the Grange at Oadby back onto other roads. It would only take a sledgehammer to knock an access point through into their back gardens :icon_bigg

Hmm don’t know the area myself but I would imagine County Highways would have something to say about a new access point particularly one that created a cut through from one road to another.:icon_bigg

People who ride horses on the road. I'm not into that sort of thing, but I can understand why some people enjoy riding horses in a field, galloping away and all that bollocks. But why the **** do people ride them on the road?

People who ride horses on the road. I'm not into that sort of thing, but I can understand why some people enjoy riding horses in a field, galloping away and all that bollocks. But why the **** do people ride them on the road?

I can tell you drive down the A447 on a regular basis. What about the woodlanders?

To get from the stable to the field? :102:

To get from the stable to the field? :102:

That's the case on few occasions, but you still get people who just like to ride their horses on the road, meaning we have to slow down. :icon_roll

Another thing: woman drivers - **** me they should have a set of roads dedicated to them so we don't have to deal with them. Coming up towards the Tigers stadium on the right with the LRI further ahead on the left, I get this woman coming straight at me! She turned right from one of the side roads on my left, oblivious to the fact that it is 4 lanes or whatever of one-way bleeding traffic. Ended up giving her a hoot and some hand signals, and then she pulled over.

She turned right from one of the side roads on my left, oblivious to the fact that it is 4 lanes or whatever of one-way bleeding traffic. Ended up giving her a hoot and some hand signals, and then she pulled over.

:icon_bigg

I have witness that myself on there, coming back from Chelski on Fox Travel. Our coach missed the turn in towards the Walkers and then decided to attempt a daring a u-turn back to the turn in. Then she was told it was a one-way road and she had to re-do her U-Turn to get the right way.

I would of laughed normally but it was 3 am in the morning and I had been a coach for 5 hours.

Also, a woman driver!

Saudi had the right idea, just ban them.

Noisy students bungy jumping from a crane (its rag week) just outside my window, when I'm trying to concentrate on meeting a strict deadline for a report (in between reading Talking Balls, that is!).

Noisy students bungy jumping from a crane (its rag week) just outside my window, when I'm trying to concentrate on meeting a strict deadline for a report (in between reading Talking Balls, that is!).
Do you have a cross bow hector? Hours of fun with one and bouncy students on elastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69